Z nation

OP
JNK

JNK

King of tards
Reaction score
well, since everyone was so helpful answering :) I started watching it, and it is certainly watchable... Not Walking Dead for sure, but still decent watch...

Pinkduckie

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't know the series and I don't like TV series about zombies so I couldn't really give a helpfull answer.

OP
JNK

JNK

King of tards
Reaction score
I did not like zombie stuff too much either... was kinda tired of that from 80-ies :) Walking Dead and couple good zombie games changed that (oh and Zombieland movie :D) ... so I tried Z nation, and as I said it is quite watchable... sometimes a bit stupid, but what the hell... :)

Gerelt

Reaction score
I only watched the first episode about a month ago, I found it interesting but I still need to get around to watching the rest of the series. How are the rest of the episodes?

OP
JNK

JNK

King of tards
Reaction score
kinda same... sometimes silly but all in all fun!

LadyoftheGoldenWood

Ancient One
Reaction score
I recently got into the walking dead (I know, I know; behind on things), I am not horribly into zombies, though I have watched several movies. Is Z nation really that good? Is it more serious, more spoof (like Zombie land was freaking hilarious). What is the feel of the show?

OP
JNK

JNK

King of tards
Reaction score
I recently got into the walking dead (I know, I know; behind on things), I am not horribly into zombies, though I have watched several movies. Is Z nation really that good? Is it more serious, more spoof (like Zombie land was freaking hilarious). What is the feel of the show?

Walking Dead is of course awesome! So is Zombieland! and the reason I kinda like Z nation is that it's kinda between the two... I mean it really slides between the seriousness of WD of retardiness of Zland ... I think one has to be the fan of both to also appreciate Z nation:) my take, of course... maybe some ppl watch it as totally serious stuff... or the opposite ... ;)