Your Gaming History

kingoftheweb

Reaction score
my first console was the N64 i played games like mario kart, super mario 64, castlevania ect. then i got a ps1 and i played final fantasy VII and final fantasy VIII then i got a ps2 and played games like GTA III, GTA vice city, GTA san andreas, and a whole bunch of Tony Hawk games now i have an Xbox 360 and i play Batman Arkham Asylum, Assassins creed, bioshock, halo ect.

Carbondz The Forge

Master of Blacksmith
Reaction score
I got my super nintendo at 5 years old,
my favorite game is Super Mario Bros.

My game history are, Devil May Cry 4, AOE2, AOE3, Empire Earth 3, Dynasty Warrior 4,5 and 6, Warcraft, The Settler Path to A Kingdom, Dawn of Magic and 2, TES Oblivion, and many more and more ....

Now I am playing The Sim Medieval

B

Beldaran

i wasn't allowed to play video games by my parents till the age of 14 (which i must admit i'm grateful for), and then i began playing ffX. After that FFVIII, FFX-2, FFXII, Baldur's gate, fable the lost chapters and fable II and skyrim followed :p, i haven't played any other games than those, but i played these games a lot :p.

Dreamscaper

Royal Hamster Wrangler
Reaction score
My first system was the NES, which I only remember playing a Tecmo Bowl, Blades of Steel, Mario Bros., Tiger Heli, and Excitebike.
Stuck pretty solidly with Nintendo until the PS2 came out and haven't really gotten into Nintendo's consoles much. I mostly stick to my pc at this point though.