Young Folks Home

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
No, the admins and mods are great! They keep everything in order and don't constantly threaten us! *shivers* please never speak of the Boom age again.

Gargoyle

My own worst nightmare...
Reaction score
Well hello everyone! How's it going? I think I forgot about this place. Yall probably forgot who I am anyway. Well let's start again.

I'm a good ol' country boy workin on a farm, well actually not at the moment as it's winter and there's not much to do, anyway the farm I do work on is in basically in the middle of darn nowhere. I usually don't get on here a whole lot when I am out there workin, but hey. So that's basically me, for the most part. Some o you might remember me from a while ago when I was gettin on a lot.

Well anyway got to run now I'll stop in later.

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
Welcome back!

So I'm almost done with my play. Four more showings. One tonight, one tomorrow night, two on Tuesday, then I'm done! Then I can get a hair cut! Then I can go back to work and make money again!

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
Native-Americans is the correct term there Kakashi, Indians implies they are from India.

I just hate having long hair, and mine isn't that long, but I still dislike it, I can look upwards and see it hanging down, that's too long for me, infact it's down to my eyebrows now, it needs to be cut. And when it's long like this it's hard for me to get it how I want it. I need it short again, I like it short. Short is for me. Only two more days until I can cut my hair!

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
Indeed. If we are politically correct (no matter how much we may dislike it sometimes) we will hopefully be taken more seriously as a statistic.