WoW Joke

Turambar

Harebrained
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to +1 that, for the shear cheek of posting such a cheesy joke :)

Where do we take it from here... A goblin, a gnome and a panda walk into a bar....?

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
Even I got that joke and I don't even play WoW. Anyway, my only response is this: DUUUUUUUH.

:D

wanderingmagus

King Anakin's Royal Advisor, Constantly Around :D
Reaction score
So an orc's busy trying to chop trees to build a wall with, when his axe goes dull again. He frowns, punches a tree, and decides to go see if the goblins have some new gizmo to help him cut trees better - he'd seen their tree cutting machines, but nothing he could hold in his hand, and he wasn't about to go riding no fancy machine just to chop down a tree. So the goblin says, "I've got just the thing! This here is the Mark 23 Saw-Chain!" Before the goblin can dive into some sort of technobabble explanation, the orc grabs the thing, tosses the greedy little midget his coins, and leaves.

A few days later, he comes back, growling. "This thing's useless! I could barely chop half the number of trees I could with my axe!"

Puzzled, the goblin takes a look at the machine, then pulls the ripcord. ROAR! went the machine.

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!" exclaimed the stupid orc!

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
So an orc's busy trying to chop trees to build a wall with, when his axe goes dull again. He frowns, punches a tree, and decides to go see if the goblins have some new gizmo to help him cut trees better - he'd seen their tree cutting machines, but nothing he could hold in his hand, and he wasn't about to go riding no fancy machine just to chop down a tree. So the goblin says, "I've got just the thing! This here is the Mark 23 Saw-Chain!" Before the goblin can dive into some sort of technobabble explanation, the orc grabs the thing, tosses the greedy little midget his coins, and leaves.

A few days later, he comes back, growling. "This thing's useless! I could barely chop half the number of trees I could with my axe!"

Puzzled, the goblin takes a look at the machine, then pulls the ripcord. ROAR! went the machine.

"WHAT'S THAT NOISE?!" exclaimed the stupid orc!
:D:D:Dhahahaha, good one!