WoT Personality Test

Winterine

Ranger-Bard
Reaction score
I've never read any of the books, but I love quizzes :D

Your Test Results
You were just taking a basic personality test, and you chose to matched against anyone. That's a very equal-opportunity attitude to have. Nicely done! After some serious number crunching, the personality test determined that you are most like Elyas.

Hmm...somebody want to shed some light on this character? Who knows, I might start reading the series :D

OP
R

Radagast

Art House Member
Reaction score
Elyas is a man who lives in the wilderness and has the rare gift of being able to communicate with wolves. He used to be a warder, which is somewhat like a Ranger from LOTR. In WOT, wolves are seen as a dangerous animal, and are feared alot.

Best I can do to explain him. Pretty cool character if ya ask me :)

Winterine

Ranger-Bard
Reaction score
Neato! :) I'm going to try that quiz again when I'm in a different mindset... I'm a person of many moods and personalities, hehe.

Does Elyas die? Heh. How morbid of me. What I mean is, uh, is he a main character? When you say man, you mean, human, right? Nice avy BTW, is that a drow? *grin* *mutters to self about asking all these questions and wanders off*

OP
R

Radagast

Art House Member
Reaction score
No clue if he dies lol, I haven't finished the series. Ya, he's a human. The humans that can communicate with wolves are called Wolfbrothers. He's not a main character, more of a secondary. But he helps Perrin (a main character) see that he also has the ability to communicate with wolves.

I dunno what it is in my avatar. We can pretend its a drow;). Its from the cover of the album "The Forgotten Tales" by Blind Guardian.

Last edited:

Winterine

Ranger-Bard
Reaction score
Then it's gotta be a Drow! :D Heh heh! So...is the series worth reading? BTW I did the test again...and to my mild frustration and amusement I got Elyas again. What did you get?

OP
R

Radagast

Art House Member
Reaction score
The series is definately worth reading. There are 11 books out presently (no clue when the series will end, I have heard that Jordan's going to keep on writing till he dies.) Jordan is excellent at world building, and creates lots of diverse characters.

I got Lews Therin. He's was some powerful dude from another age, (before the time when the story takes place.) He eventually went insane and killed all his family:rolleyes:.

Khamul

Roaming
Reaction score
You were just taking a basic personality test, and you chose to matched against men. After some serious number crunching, the personality test determined that you are most like Galad.

I have only read the first book, so who is Galad?

You were taking the version of the personality test that lets you find your perfect WoT mate. You were looking for a woman and believe that the idea of opposites attracting is incorrect. After some playing around with the numbers a bit, it was determined that Egwene is clearly the right person for you.

Know who she is at least.

OP
R

Radagast

Art House Member
Reaction score
Galad was in briefly in EotW. In the chapter "The Web Tightens", when Rand falls from the wall and meets Elayne and Gawyn Trakand, the Queen's children, Galad is the one who alerts the guards of Rand being there.

OP
R

Radagast

Art House Member
Reaction score
wotmania.com has been down for the last while (bout 2 weeks). They must be having some problems, so the test is currently unavailable...:(

Khamul

Roaming
Reaction score
Great, now I get beat up by Mat, and I get the Dragon Reborn mad at me. ;) lol

Feanor

Reaction score
well the test is up agian and I got Logain. He ok I guess, but you dont hear to much about his ability, not even much in the later books