Who's making LOTR swords apart UC

Feanor

Reaction score
I'm not sure who else is making LOTR swords and stuff, but noble collection does have licenses to make sword, rings, jewelry, etc.

Elven Prince

The Prettiest One
Reaction score
As far as i know...UC products are much more accurate to the actual movie props and are made with great care and quality in mind. Generally, i think UC products kick the butts of the mentioned place (which is a no-no). Most definitely worth it buying UC products.

Other companies...well yes, u'll get your cheap rip offs from companies here and there, thats alright if you don't have that much money to spend, but otherwise, they are not worth the money spent on them. Rather save up for a UC replica, and buy that and be amazed by the outstanding craftsmanship :D

NateDogg2

Reaction score
It is okay to mention Noble Collection. They are officially licensed from New Line. Their jewelry is high quality. I have heard otherwise of their weapons however. I would avoid their swords and axe.

swordsman

Reaction score
Elven Prince said:
As far as i know...UC products are much more accurate to the actual movie props and are made with great care and quality in mind. Generally, i think UC products kick the butts of the mentioned place (which is a no-no). Most definitely worth it buying UC products.

Other companies...well yes, u'll get your cheap rip offs from companies here and there, thats alright if you don't have that much money to spend, but otherwise, they are not worth the money spent on them. Rather save up for a UC replica, and buy that and be amazed by the outstanding craftsmanship :D

It is ok to mention the noble collection here. THey are one of the recognized companies by New Line Cinama granted the rights to reproduce the weapons and other stuff. Butbottme line is this IMHO.....if your looking for the best quality at the best price go with United for the weapons. If you want more glitze stuff in you weapons and dont mind paying a higher price...then Noble is what you want.

swordsman

Reaction score
Feanor said:
I'm not sure who else is making LOTR swords and stuff, but noble collection does have licenses to make sword, rings, jewelry, etc.

United Cutlery & Noble are the only two folks that have been granted the rights by New Line Cinima to reproduce the swords.

Thorin

Reaction score
United Cutlery for swords, but if your looking for jewelery etc look at the nobles collection. They have the one ring, they have a lot of brooches, and pins as well.

NCO MOS18B

Better than you.
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with any of the NC swords--they're all just as high quality (if not higher) than the UC ones, with the exception of hadhafang. The downsides: They're more expensive, and the plaques are hidious. Besides, since you'd want your collection to be consistent, stay with UC.

But if you want Jewelry, they're definately the place to go. I've got three of their rings (Withking, Ringwraith, and Nenya, which is my cousin's.) and they all look great.

Elven Prince

The Prettiest One
Reaction score
swordsman said:
It is ok to mention the noble collection here. THey are one of the recognized companies by New Line Cinama granted the rights to reproduce the weapons and other stuff.
Ok, i didn't know that, sorry people! I stand corrected. :)

But yeah, i agree. noble do make nice jewellery, i havn't got any, but the pictures are looking nice on the website. Maybe in the future sometime. Personally though, i'll stick with UC for the swords..but thats just me.