Which house are you in?

Delarmgo

Dark Heart Of The Verse
Reaction score
yes. And it's a silly, silly name to associate with something evil. Or downright egoistic. I mean, c'mon! Hufflepuff? Really? Did the author strain her brains too hard with the other two to come up with that?

I said "other two" cuz in my books, Ravenclaw is a cool name. Its the rest that suck.

R

Reece56364

Im not a harry potter fan. But i dont think it took her too long to come up with "flying broomsticks", "Flying cars" and "Spells"

Delarmgo

Dark Heart Of The Verse
Reaction score
lol agreed, i'm just talking about the names, not the context of the books. Frankly i've only read the first book and i decided it was a bit childish for me, do not take this the wrong way, i did not mean its readers are children, it's just that the kind of fantasy the books are about is not the kind of fantasy i want to read.

So of course a book about young wizards would have spells and flying broomsticks etc. I never said anything to the contrary. I just referred to the names. Of the houses. Which suck. In a big way. Except Ravenclaw. Which if we wanted ourselves to be precise, should be Raventalon.

R

Reece56364

I meant it in a non disrespectful way either, just that it's not to my taste. I get very critical when it comes to thinks i dont have a passion for :p

niphredil_bloom

Tinuviel
Reaction score
sorthatr.gif

Go Ravies!

Julie

Reaction score
I'm gryffindor. Yay! So glad I'm not in slitherin..

Daenerys

Blood of the Dragon
Reaction score
OP's link said Ravenclaw.

The really long questionnaire said Ravenclaw, too.

Crouton

Reaction score
On the Pottermore test I got Hufflepuff. Which I'm pretty happy with to be honest. Tonks was from Hufflepuff and she's one of my favourite characters.

Nightfox

Assassin
Reaction score
I'm also in Ravenclaw. That is the result of most house-tests I made so far. I'm happy with that.