Whats your favorite TV series?

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
Dowager Countess of Grantham, of course. I also liked Sybil very much, Branson, and Mrs. Hughes. I have a soft spot for Mr. Carson and I sympathise with Thomas Barrow, somehow. Anyone you dislike?

Also, I'll check out F for Family.

Mad Hatter

Loitering from 2009 - 2018
Reaction score
Thomas is an ass, time and time again. Him and O'brien really grind my gears.

You should do! It's hilarious.

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
Thomas is indeed an ass. Without giving spoilers, there're some episodes in which I get the grasp of the reasons his behaviour is so terrible. I have a love&hate relationship with the character.

I hate O'Brien as well. Never liked her. Not even when she was considerate, at a very short and deficient degree.

hatchet13

The Nasty Tusken
Reaction score
In the middle of the Dune Sea - Tatooine or Austra
I used to like the version of Friends that we had here on Tatooine .
It was about six Tusken Raiders who all lived together in the same squalid cave. But unfortunately it only lasted for a single episode as one of the cast murdered his so called 'friends ' in a viscous dispute over a Bantha.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
Downton Abbey was good in its first three seasons, then it went downhill imo.

bloodfiredeath

Die by the Sword
Reaction score
Still the re imagined BSG for me as the greatest. Need to re watch it. Wish the Blood and Chrome offshoot they were going to do didn't get canned.
I did enjoy Fargo though, even though I have only seen the first series.

Padmé

King in the North & King Anakin's Wench
Reaction score
Other than Game of Thrones, I'm loving Westworld. Also enjoying Better Call Saul.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
I think my favourite tv series will be 'His Dark Materials'. Trailer looked very promising. I only hope they have the guts to not censor anything.

Rannveig

Would Be Fantasy Hero
Reaction score
I used to love Futurama, but it's pretty much on every day for several hours and it's just played out for me right now. But it's an amazing show. I wish it hadn't been cancelled.

I don't think I have any favorites, but I'm a huge fan of Archer. I would literally rather watch re-runs of Archer than 90% of what's on live tv. Unfortunately I think Reed is running out of ideas because Dreamland, and the previous Figgis Agency season were pretty weak. The presentation (animation, art, etc.) gets better and better, but the content not as appealing to me.

I watched some of Adam Reeds previous creations... Frisky Dingo was ok. Sealab is even more random and it doesn't hold my attention well.

I also like Rick and Morty a LOT. I wish they'd bring out season 3 soon. With only 2 seasons of content, watching them over and over again isn't the same...

I think the Oblongs was totally underrated. I enjoyed that series.

South Park is a staple, but I don't know what happened with the last season... it's like they quit when the election was settled and took a break halfway through the season and never came back... And they rerun it almost as much as Futurama on comedy central.

I like Blindspot a lot... nobody else does I guess since my thread is full of crickets.

I was a fan of NCIS until they got rid of Dinozzo. Tim isn't a strong enough character to be lead. I like Elle as a supporting character and the other chick is ok.. Torres was a really cool character at first until he started channeling Fez, and he's just annoyed me since.

Some shows that are in the off season right now.... Mr Robot is ok... I really liked Legion. Cosplay Melee was a fun show to watch.

I don't watch a lot of television but I had been meaning to catch Blindspot. I like Jaimie Alexander in the Thor movies and always thought she could be the centerpiece to something else. So if you want to discuss Blindspot, I can chase the crickets away. New here so I haven't seen your thread yet.