Whats your favorite TV series?

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
other then the anime that I watch, probably a toss up between Futurama (never tire of watch re runs) or Archer.

Herald Of Woe

Scourge of the seven seas
Reaction score
1) Firefly
2) Knightmare
3) Space Above and Beyond
4) Time Team
5) Castle
6) Black Sails
7) Band of Brothers
8) La Femme Nikita
9) Lexx
10) Red Dwarf

I haven't watched Game of Thrones yet, I should as my girlfriend's dad has a scene in it but I want to read all the books first. I'm also recording Texas Rising as that starts tonight and looks pretty good.

OP
anonymous

anonymous

the king
Reaction score
HoW ; firefly is awesome but short. Its sad it ran its course. - You cant take the sky from me tho.
Black sails is awesome, cant wait for the new season of badass Captain Flint.

Herald Of Woe

Scourge of the seven seas
Reaction score
HoW ; firefly is awesome but short. Its sad it ran its course. - You cant take the sky from me tho.
Black sails is awesome, cant wait for the new season of badass Captain Flint.

Yeah it is sad that is got cancelled before it really got going, so many interesting stories that never got told. Yeah I'm looking forward to the next series of Black Sails.

Detth

Wanderer
Reaction score
The one i watch atm is Seinfeld :D
But my favourite of all time would be Merlin, really found it entertaining back then

rochari

Reaction score
Don't watch much TV so have to say GOT - best production values, writing and acting. Otherwise I'm more of a news guy: BBC and Al Jazeera.

FOX had plans for shogun remake a couple of years ago but haven't heard any more on it...it would be hard to top the original Japanese cast, maybe put Ken Watanabe as the Shogun, and the sets and costumes were great. But the music and writing was a little sixties; that needs an update.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
Live-action: Game of Thrones, Westworld, Outlander, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul
Animation: South Park, Dragon Ball Z, Death Note, Vampire Knight

Arkonian Doyle

Escapist
Reaction score
Game Of Thrones, Arrow, Hannibal,Black Sails, Hell On Wheels, Outcast, The Walking Dead, Sherlock, Breaking Bad, Grimm, Sons Of Anarchy..I'm probably forgetting a few shows.