What would you do if...

Anrisa Ryn

Author, artist, gamer
Reaction score
...you met yourself?
Not like looking at yourself in the mirror, but an actual 100% Xerox copy if yourself standing in front of you. Same personality, same likes and dislikes, same style.

I know what I would do. I would stare at myself for a while, then hug myself b/c I finally found someone that understands me! XD

Foinikas

Playing backgammon!
Reaction score
I would think I'm a bit weird.But like Arnold said once upon a time: "If I'm not me....den who de heck am I?"

S.J. Faerlind

Flashlight Shadowhunter
Reaction score
I would freak the **** out and run away screaming. Maybe check myself into a mental hospital too.

This was a great answer BTW - made me laugh!

I think I would wonder if time travel had been invented in my future if I met myself in person. I'd then wonder if some horrendous time paradox had been created since I had happened to run into myself, affecting the future and the past. Then I'd be contemplating all the disasters that might result from that. At that point I would probably follow in Crouton's footsteps.....

OP
Anrisa Ryn

Anrisa Ryn

Author, artist, gamer
Reaction score
this was a great answer btw - made me laugh!

I think i would wonder if time travel had been invented in my future if i met myself in person. I'd then wonder if some horrendous time paradox had been created since i had happened to run into myself, affecting the future and the past. Then i'd be contemplating all the disasters that might result from that. At that point i would probably follow in crouton's footsteps.....

lol!!

Taliesyn

It's a feral reality out there, kids.
Reaction score
I'd probably slap myself, and then tell myself to get over myself. And then go home and cry.

Emelie

Queen of darkness
Reaction score
I would probably think i was sleeping, do lots of weird stuff cause i thought it was a dream, then lose it. Cause then what's real and what's a dream. Thinking id gone schizophrenic or something :p I would not want to hang out with myself.

Crouton

Reaction score
I would probably think i was sleeping, do lots of weird stuff cause i thought it was a dream, then lose it. Cause then what's real and what's a dream. Thinking id gone schizophrenic or something :p I would not want to hang out with myself.

Geez reading that response made me feel like I was watching Inception.

Turambar

Harebrained
Staff member
Reaction score
...you met yourself?
Not like looking at yourself in the mirror, but an actual 100% Xerox copy if yourself standing in front of you. Same personality, same likes and dislikes, same style.

I know what I would do. I would stare at myself for a while, then hug myself b/c I finally found someone that understands me! XD
lol.

This guy would be a complete insufferable ass. Now, what to do...

I think I'd give him the finger and walk away?

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd probably get the water board to come and test the mains water supply for my flat

Then I'd sue the supermarket for millions for food poisoning!

B

Beldaran

I think i would be curious. I generally have a very wrong conception of what i look like.. So i would check myself out and observe what i look like and how i behave.