What up!

TheDark12

Lord of Chaos
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a new member at the fantasy forums, as you may have guessed. I am just looking around, gathering some info on the fantasy community since I have just begun reading some superb fantasy books.

Personally I am an aspiring writer and I will soon be opening a website to post my Fantasy Short-Stories! I hope anyone who is interested drops by sometime.

I have read Robert Jordan's - New Spring and I am currently reading Raymond E. Fiest's - Magician. I am falling in love with fantasy and I can't get enough! I am also a fan of Dungeon's and Dragon's, and I play related fantasy games including; Diablo 1&2, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale 2, Baldur's Gate 2 and Sacred.

Anyway, I hope to talk to you all sometime about whatever fantasy interests we share! See you all soon!

By the way, I have MSN. My email is thedark12@hotmail.com

Elan Morin Tedronai

The Forsaken
Reaction score
Welcome to TFF ! If you like New Spring, you should give his Wheel Of Time series a try. They're excellent ! Btw, nice taste in games, Baldurs Gate rocks.

OP
TheDark12

TheDark12

Lord of Chaos
Reaction score
Thank you all, for your warm welcome! Thanks for the advice, I have already purchased Book one of the Wheel of Time novels, however I am going to read several more books before I begin the rest of the Wheel of Time series.
In answer to your question, my favorite NWN class is probably Fighter, because I don't understand NWN well enough to make a good character of any other class!

Sloan

weaver of the pattern
Reaction score
hello and welcome to TFF. I to am new to TFF, and Iam still trying to figure out how to get around and make my profile better. Any way, welcome to TFF!!!!!

OP
TheDark12

TheDark12

Lord of Chaos
Reaction score
What do you build/create? Do you mean that you make modules? Or do you actually make new models and stuff?

OrcShaman

Star Trek addict
Reaction score
TheDark12 said:
In answer to your question, my favorite NWN class is probably Fighter, because I don't understand NWN well enough to make a good character of any other class!
Try a caster (wyzard or sorc), it's a lot of fun. There are some pretty sick spells in the game