what spell would you want to do most?

Betrayed

Winged.angel
Reaction score
I think it was "Crucio" from the 6th book... the one where Harry fights Malfoy in the washroom and inflicts that massive wound on him... that was awesome :)

Serpensortia wasn't it?

Anyway, I like morsmordres (The dark mark spell) just because you could freak everyone out. It would be great for bonfire night too.
Also, the animagus spell would be cool.

Turambar

Harebrained
Staff member
Reaction score
Lyanna is right... Reparo would do it for me. Or scourgio (that's it right?)./ I'm dead clumsy, possibly even more so then good old Neville. And yes, I'm too untalented (or lazy) to keep the place clean 'n spotless, I'd like to use a spell for that :D

Ligillimens is funny, when you're interested in gossip, I suppose ;)

The three unforgivables are a bit... useless, far as I'm concearned. It's like owning a gun. Or a sword. So yes, you do have the material to kill someone... but you don't. Damn shame of that one spell...

LyannaWolfBlood

Ella Dictadora
Reaction score
I had better plans for Legilimens than purely for gossip, you know. Far better plans...

The cleaning spell is Scourgify, btw.

Turambar

Harebrained
Staff member
Reaction score
hmmmm, yes... that was it. Scourgify... Also handy when someone's trying to be "funny" with you. Bubble-mouth :D I think the guys actually used it for such purpose once every so often...

And I'm sure you've got better plans with that spell... But you'll never know what happened to me on holiday when I was 11!

*empties mind*

mwuhahahahaha!

LyannaWolfBlood

Ella Dictadora
Reaction score
Your mind-emptying will never beat my superior legilimens!...if I could only manage eye-contact...

Jingojolene

Wayfarer, heartlander
Reaction score
I think it was "Crucio" from the 6th book... the one where Harry fights Malfoy in the washroom and inflicts that massive wound on him... that was awesome :)

I think that was 'Sectumsempra' because it definitely wasn't 'Crucio' can't remember very well though.

If I could learn only one of the spells I would love to have a patronus but... I'd rather learn how to apparate. That'd be extremely useful for me.

MeltingRoses

MeltingRoses
Reaction score
I would say apparating but that's not really a spell
so either reparo or some kind of transfiguration spell just cause it'd be cool to turn soemtihng into something else!