what spell would you want to do most?

Roland

Go Horse's Go
Reaction score
If it were possible which spells such as charms, jinks etc out of the books would you like to perform and why?

Neon the Wizard

Reaction score
I would perform... I don't know. It would be cool to just perform, like, charms and transfiguration as a whole, because I would like to levitate stuff, transform things into a pig... But jinxes and hexes are cool too... a single spell I would pick would be... maybe Legilimens... er, no, maybe... Imperio!... no, that's Dark Arts... I suppose some hex or something, I don't think any exact one would suffice right now. I would like to be able to perform one of those spells because it would be just awesome to, I don't know, maybe... use the Jelly-Legs Jinx or a Conjunctivious (sp?) Curse just for the sake of being able to do it!

Vaniel

"That Man"
Reaction score
How about...

Imperius curse, as simple as that

Or maybe the spell to make Horcruxes

§oul Bane

Reaction score
Accio definantly. Can't find something? Not a prob. Accio (insert lost item here). Also you could charge people to find their things for them.

Renzokuken

You have failed this city!
Reaction score
I have to agree with Soul Bane. Accio. Mostly becaue I'm lazy. :p

kissmekillme

Sorceress of Amyratera
Reaction score
i think i would like to learn...hmm...if possible i would learn all of them, but if i could only pick one...hmmm...let’s see…probably a spell that would make me a sorceress dude lady.

Thorin

Reaction score
I think it was "Crucio" from the 6th book... the one where Harry fights Malfoy in the washroom and inflicts that massive wound on him... that was awesome :)

Kahlan Amnell

Mother Confessor
Reaction score
After much research I'd say I would use:

Crucio - Latin for “to torture”. The Cruciatus Curse. This inflicts severe physical pain on whomever it is cast upon. To effectively use the Cruciatus Curse, the witch or wizard casting the spell must have the genuine desire to cause pain. When effectively used, the curse is excruciating and has the ability to drive victims insane. As such, it is one of the three Unforgivable Curses. The use of this spell against another human being is punishable by a life sentence in Azkaban.