What game are currently playing?

neongrl

Reaction score
It's always interesting seeing what others are playing.Post the game you are curreently playing and a little information about it. About the game or what stage you are up to in it. Don't just make one word short replies that just have the game's title, those are usless.

Right now i'm getting close to finishing FFX. I recived it for christmas and had never really played a FF before. I'm at the moment battling sin from the air ship in the nearing end part. I'm also very happy because i found the sphere theare which always is fun to look throuhg and get to see all those cut scenes again. I'm hoping to beat FFX very soon then buy X-2 just to complette it i guess.

Elan Morin Tedronai

The Forsaken
Reaction score
Im re-playing Metal Gear Solid 2 in anticipation of Metal Gear Solid 3. Only a few more days and it will be mine :D

tigerlilie1

*Lady Tigress*
Reaction score
I am playing Everquest Online Adventures and will be for the rest of my life. I'm addicted to the game, it's quite bad, really. Taking over my life.... ;-) hehe But its fun. I totally recommend it!

Yami_Raziel

Realm_Shifter
Reaction score
The Allmighty Diablo2:Lord of Destruction and World of Warcraft

BIG BLIZZARD FAN...

FireSnake

Bhaal Spawn
Reaction score
Replaying Bladurs gate 2 SOA and TOB
Have not played in a while so I started a wild mage.I killed myself once already oops.

FireSnake

Bhaal Spawn
Reaction score
So thats why you use cheats. Well you could always try being alittle more cautious and maybe go in to the configurations and bring down the difficulty.

Legend

Made in NZ
Reaction score
Land of the Long White Cloud/Aotearoa/New Zealand
Playing Rallisport 2 on xbox at the moment just about completed the pro season, enjoying this one immensly, and im playing GT4, shadow of rome and ace combat 5 on ps2, only just started with GT4 so will take a while to complete it, love a good hack and slash game so shadow of rome is getting thrashed and slowly doing all the missions in AC5.