What are you doing?

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
There’s no god, you fucking cunt. Just go and eat the shit of people that use you as toilets, cause that’s the one thing you love to do, besides getting fucked in your little arse by hordes of banthas.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
Life isn’t fair and I’ve evolved more than any creature in this world, in any world. The god you referred to doesn’t exist, though that doesn’t mean they’re nonexistent.

Last edited:

hatchet13

The Nasty Tusken
Reaction score
In the middle of the Dune Sea - Tatooine or Austra
Yep .
My scheming degenerate of a father used to say , " Life is like a black dudes left leg.
Its not right and its not fair !" . Then he'd steal a scrap of cloth or a cup of sand or something with a market value roughly equivalent to everything you have ever posted on this site , fucking worthless , then he'd run off into the dunes yelling about another successful raid and I'd think to myself , " What a fuckhead !".
But , you are correct. You have evolved.
You evolved from a 'Boring Spastic Idiot
that has no clue and no spine that everyone thinks is a Tosser ' into ' A Massive ,Boring Spastic Idiot that has no clue and no spine that everyone thinks is a Tosser '
Congratulations Dick-skin .

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
That’s the opposite of evolution, dumbass. You have devolved into a mindless cunt, a paramecium which sole purpose is to cry for attention by the most stupid insults you try to come up with. Go get fucked by your bantha hordes. It’s the only attention you’ll get that makes you happy, you little shit-eater.

hatchet13

The Nasty Tusken
Reaction score
Now we're cooking my half-witted , boorish and , well , lets be honest , totally unworthy adversary .
Fucking hit me with all that you've got ace , seeing as though you're such a wordsmith and all , I anxiously wait for the lethal takedown you are certain to be sending my way .
Or..... Is it just gonna be the same old shit you always say to me ?
You know - being a mindless cunt , rooted by the Bantha hordes , eating shit .... cause its like they're all you have in arsenal of shit comebacks .
We shall see .
That’s the opposite of evolution, dumbass. You have devolved into a mindless cunt, a paramecium which sole purpose is to cry for attention by the most stupid insults you try to come up with. Go get fucked by your bantha hordes. It’s the only attention you’ll get that makes you happy, you little shit-eater.
Oh and by the way , Paramecia are single-celled protists that are naturally found in Aquatic Habitats .
A-Q-U-A-T-I-C H-A-B-I-T-A-T-S .
You know i live on a desert planet don't you , you thick cunt ?

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
I don’t believe you actually live in a desert. Gimme a break. You wouldn’t last a day.

As for the “creativity” in my words. You just make homophobic jokes mostly. Pot kettle...

hatchet13

The Nasty Tusken
Reaction score
I don’t believe you actually live in a desert. Gimme a break. You wouldn’t last a day.

As for the “creativity” in my words. You just make homophobic jokes mostly. Pot kettle...

Are you a fucking idiot? Seriously? How many times have you been told I live on Tatooine ? And last time I checked - Tatooine was a massive hot , dry planet covered in sand . Sounds like a desert to me .
And just off the top of my head i have also mocked you about your mum , your wife , your retardation, your weak as piss pysical attributes, your non-existing sense of humour , your delusions of grandeur, your cock - scented breath and your cowards heart.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
I’ve mocked you on a lot more you give me credit for, but one thing always stands out. Homophobia. All the time, blah.. blah....blah. Now you’re just going to make jokes of how my insults suck or how they’re not insults at all. You make fun on my intelligence just like how I make fun of your “intelligence”. You’re fucking delusional, a cunt, a “taker”... The list goes on. I still stand by what I said about you in a desert. You wouldn’t last a second, you weakling...