Welcome back all!

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
I’m so excited for the short story contest. That’s a great idea! Can’t wait to see what you come up with, Hatter.

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
Woo, let's just hope that there's enough interest. That's sadly what befell the previous ss contest. I think I was the only one who was up to write lol. Excited to see what you come up with Hatter

olivia_the_lamb

Staff member
Reaction score
Liv - You can take part in the first reading club; I've purposefully chosen short stories :). Considering how many parents we have we could even mix something in like Narnia in time (read aloud to your kids ^^).

Okay, I'll have to check it out then!

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
Soo yes through the powers of Liv having free time and pestering on facebook and other places we are seeing loads of old friends returning to the site! But there's more than that, we've got plans and ideas to get TFF back into the limelight and active and become the great forum of fantasy that it always was!

But that won't happen on its own and its going to take a little time. So as well as welcoming you all back I'd like to extend a hand and say come chat! Tell us what YOU want from the site. What can we do to help you enjoy and use the site more; what do you think will draw in new members to post; what do you want to see and engage with. What we can spend out time investing in to work toward a greater better site.

This if your chance to say your bit! To not only give ideas but also get involved too. We'll need people with time and dedication to help run things; to help keep the cogs ticking over and likely also take on a mod or two as well to help bolster the team (as we've many mods who have not got the luxury of the free time they once had).
Well, this may just be me but I find that I tend to post far more if I have a mobile app I can use instead of logging in and using a browser. This is probably uncommon.

And hello. E-Z here.

OP
Overread

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
OMG its an Ender! HI!

Druid of Lûhn

The Little Lamb.
Reaction score
I quite like the forums as they are, but what Magus said about the nebulousness of the RP sections, especially the Guilds, makes a lot of sense to me. It's great when you know your way around, but seeing posts from over a decade ago in dead subsections does not make it easy to post for the first time.

As to the rest, although it would be nice to segregate spam, I think that just keeping it out of the non-spam threads is all that should be done, otherwise it might kill discussion for people who are worried that they are spamming.

I will try to be active again though, now that I've finished uni, and Overread's email was the straw that broke the camel's back.

OP
Overread

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
*memo to self get stronger camels*

wanderingmagus

King Anakin's Royal Advisor, Constantly Around :D
Reaction score
I quite like the forums as they are, but what Magus said about the nebulousness of the RP sections, especially the Guilds, makes a lot of sense to me. It's great when you know your way around, but seeing posts from over a decade ago in dead subsections does not make it easy to post for the first time.

As to the rest, although it would be nice to segregate spam, I think that just keeping it out of the non-spam threads is all that should be done, otherwise it might kill discussion for people who are worried that they are spamming.

I will try to be active again though, now that I've finished uni, and Overread's email was the straw that broke the camel's back.
DRUID!!!! *glomp* welcome back!! :D