*Wakes up in a goose feather bed*

Jayrayme6

Reaction score
Hello, everybody, I'm a new fantasy writer that loved the fantasy genre for a long time. I've also posted my first fantasy story on royalroad, here is the synopsis if you want to look and give me your comments.

Hello Everybody, I am currently rewriting and publishing Book 1 of my series, the Arbolarbres Chronicles, you can check it here Book 1 Chapter 1 Oak the Lazy (Rewrite) - Arbolarbres Chronicles -Conflict in Skyhigh - Fast-Paced Fantasy

Here is the synopsis

( Book 1 Completed) A young arbolarbre (Treeman) called Oak Quercus must stop his carnivorous mad King (Xidor Cedre) from sending his nation into a war to feed his gluttony for flesh and his sudden quest for immortality.

However, he will have to face opposition from his vegetarian countrymen with diverging opinions on how to stop the King's madness.

Discover it in the first book of the Arbolarbres chronicles (One chapter every week day)

New rewritten version coming soon in the following months.

Don't forget to check it out on Book 1 Chapter 1 Oak the Lazy (Rewrite) - Arbolarbres Chronicles -Conflict in Skyhigh - Fast-Paced Fantasy

What to expect: Tragedy story with a nice wrap up in Book 1

Character arc through the series: Character becoming less lazy and stronger over time with psychological development

Battle scenes

2 other characters arcs in the first book: Prince Atord Cèdre and King Xidor Cèdre, two brothers whose fate will end up in tragedy due to war between them.

Major plot twist around the end of book 1

Thanks to everybody, here is the book cover.

Attachments

• prancheta32pdf_1_original.png
    prancheta32pdf_1_original.png
    225.9 KB · Views: 5