Voting and Debate

OP
Luther_the_Great

Luther_the_Great

The Amazing
Reaction score
I don't think its an issue of "stopping" her like she is some kind of mad woman. She'll go with the group, and I have all ideas she has been thinking of doing something like this herself.

And Raven don't hurt me for putting you and "mad woman" in the same statement. I have a family that semi loves me and small children to feed. Well...at least a family :p:

Last edited:

Winterine

Ranger-Bard
Reaction score
Sorry for the late vote, but yeah, sounds good.

Either way, I'm sure Rapture won't feature heavily in the action much :rolleyes: I don't think she really knows Kabora much at all to want to be necessarily jumping at the option to break him out. Not that she wouldn't go alone and watch :)

And call me slow, but did we decide to go ahead with the updates idea? If so, somebody feel free to start a new thread with the latest goings-on *hinthint* :littlethi

(Sorry I'm just really pressed for time these days.)

Last edited:

Nizati

ShadowDagger
Reaction score
a wolf-like samurei that can turn invisible and have spurts of strength? I see nothing wrong with this.. actually, it's quite kool! tho.. I wonder if he'll chace the meirs :p (our cat mounts).

Therefore, i'll say yes.

Darth Qui-gon

Man its good to be back
Reaction score
Sure, and i also agree with IR. The group is getting kinda big now. its going to start getting hard to post new events and take longer so everyone can get their POV in.

I vote as and argee with IR on Ray is the last to join the group unless someone should drop

OP
Luther_the_Great

Luther_the_Great

The Amazing
Reaction score
I vote yes as long as people don't mention the samurai as an actual part of the RP. Hmmm that was confusing, let me explain. Samurai is a good description from us, the reader, but Barteris isn't Earth, so no one there knows what a samurai is. But it works well as a quick descriptor for our sakes.

Also, be careful when interacting with the group or objects that the group will be interacting with. Try to be as unassuming as possible until you get the hang of it. And I also vote that the RP be closed to new comers until somebody drops out.