Voting and Debate

Luther_the_Great

The Amazing
Reaction score
This thread would be a nice location to post your actual voting and debates (the name kind of says it all). Then we can put the results on the OOC forum.

LadyRaven

Sanzo's girl
Reaction score
I would like to have my Hystory part of my Bio put to a vote on if I can add it to Ravens Bio or not since it is changing it a little,

History Part 1: Confidental Lab file,
Year known- 3300, payment receved to begin Project Raven. DNA, taken from top military personel to biologicaly create the ulitmate assassin. After three years of unmentionable failures a health baby girl was born. Subject age three; The subject is growing at a slightly abnormal normal human rate. She is now learning at the rate of a six year old child we have begun the prosses of teaching the the subject the spesified fighting skills that were given to us upon order. Subject age ten; Things are going better than we had planned. The subject has now compleated all military trainning and is now ready for delivery to North Fort. Final Log word was just recived that after six years Subject was given her first command to take out target and failed to compleat mishion. It is rummered that Subject had defected from objective and is now considered Fugitive. Orders given by North Fort that Subject is a high security risk and must be elimanated onsight.
Hystory, part 2: After reciving orders to take out an entiare family of a powerful man. Raven excaped the armed personel that was excorting her out from North Fort and took refuage in The Great Woods and was taken in by a small group of elves that live there. For many years Raven has lived on the run not knowing if or when the men she excaped from will find and kill her.

Winterine

Ranger-Bard
Reaction score
I think it's fine too.

BTW Did we decide about my idea? I think only three or four of us voiced an opinion...?