Video Games Hoarder or Trader?

Lord Yuan

Hell Woman
Reaction score
He is the based god rapper that produces very questionable music. Here is one of the videos I was talking about though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jt-Y7xN3qg

I don't know what to recommend musically that he has produced. I recommend looking him up on youtube and spending like an hour getting really dizzy, confused, and wondering if it is even real.

Lord Yuan

Hell Woman
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a little unnerving for me too but that aside once he gets to the games where he is like "TERMINATOR, MOTHER****ING CLASSIC, HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET" I lose my mind and can't stop laughing.

"Winter Sports for all that golfing and olympic games, lets go"

OP
Crouton

Crouton

Reaction score
Does it matter if he calls it a classic though? I've bought games before because a lot of other people refer to it as "one of those classic games everyone should have". Even if I haven't played it yet would it be wrong of me to describe it like that? I always thought "classic" was more of a way of describing something rather than your own opinion. I always get confused on that. Like I know Casablanca is considered a classic film, even though I've never seen it.

Taliesyn

It's a feral reality out there, kids.
Reaction score
I'm a trader. I just don't have the space to store every game I've ever played, and I really only like to keep the ones I know I'll play again and again and again.

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
That libB guy needs to keep his games in a multi-disc holder at the very least or all his "classics"* will be busted.

* I think when he says classic he means "good" cause it can't be classic if its from 2006! You gotta go back to the 90s and earlier for proper Classics ;)

Stormborn

Reaction score
I hear by nominate Storm for a free session in gaming re-education and social correction.

Thankfully you can choose either Crouton or Myself to help you through this difficult time as you connect with your inner gaming self (I'd not advise starting with Foin, you've got to be at least level 20 before approaching high level game hoarding masters like that).

Oh god no. I already have way too many hobbies. So I shall have no sessions in gaming re-education. Although I might need some sessions in social correction.

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh god no. I already have way too many hobbies. So I shall have no sessions in gaming re-education. Although I might need some sessions in social correction.

I'm afraid I'm not sure if we can provide that here - I mean I could try but I can only go as far as how to socially carry cameras around :p

Taliesyn

It's a feral reality out there, kids.
Reaction score
Sign me up too. :D

Druid of Lûhn

The Little Lamb.
Reaction score
I definitely need to follow that course OR, but how will we do it for the full social class? I can teach an antisocial education if need be.

I have played loads more games that I own, but I had two friends who had so many that I never even got round to playing them all in over 6 years of knowing them and going to their house.

OP
Crouton

Crouton

Reaction score
I have played loads more games that I own, but I had two friends who had so many that I never even got round to playing them all in over 6 years of knowing them and going to their house.

This is me. I have SO many games I haven't played yet, it's ridiculous. I plan on playing them... all of them, I'm just so slow at playing games that it takes me ages to get through them. And I hardly play any while I'm at Uni, so I usually only play a lot on the holidays and even then it's slow going. I don't think I will ever play every game that I own.

Druid of Lûhn

The Little Lamb.
Reaction score
I doubt that I've ever fully finished any game that I own and doubt that I will ever achieve it.