Timeless

treepolis

Reaction score
Time is money, and you all know it. Please explain why you believe your strategy for the token supply is better than the idea of monetizing it.

A wider range of ideas should be considered. Using a "time token" is a great idea, in my opinion! Take a moment to think about what it may mean for us! Right now, it's merely a pipe dream in my head and a concept on paper. Despite this, the objective is to execute it as soon as feasible. The TIME token owner will be able to travel through time and into the future using the Time Trek program, which is compatible with the TIME token. With the Time Trek tool, it is possible to create an open environment in several time periods. It is possible for other developers to construct their own time periods, and they may benefit from the transactions that take place in these new time periods. It is expected that only permitted instruments of the period will be utilized in the construction of each era, unless the society votes otherwise. This includes clothing and transportation (if any), as well as weapons and other equipment.

In the TIME metaverse, even if you do nothing except hold onto their token, you can still generate money. Time-holders may choose from a wide range of choices. Simply buying extra time for yourself, your family, or your business may suffice.

3a_luna

Reaction score
one thing I have high hopes for is if your metaverse avatar dies you don't