This or that HP!

Sevi

Master of Beasts
Reaction score
The weasleys were my favourite family! I really loved them all! Very difficuly choice but I will say Molly Weasly for the time she beat the hell out of Bellatrix, it was a very satisfying moment of the final battle!

Neville Longbottom or Luna Lovegood?

OP
Tamago

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
The weasleys were my favourite family! I really loved them all! Very difficuly choice but I will say Molly Weasly for the time she beat the hell out of Bellatrix, it was a very satisfying moment of the final battle!
Agree with you on that! Completely!

Hm, Luna is cute, and a weirdo. Or but a weirdo. While Neville is cowardly and always forgets things and he's so clumsy. :eek:But I like Neville better. He's a really good guy, his heart is in the right place. I am not very good at coping with Luna's weirdness, even though she's very cute. I think there was this detail about her that annoyed me at some point... something to do with her father's magazine or something. Nevertheless, I'll choose Neville, I do have a thing for Neville! He's a good lad! He deserves encouragement! :D

Hagrid or the Norwegian Ridgeback?:eek:

Sevi

Master of Beasts
Reaction score
You mean Hagrid or Fang? Definetely Hagrid, I really love that he is kind hearted, and although he is probably completed unsuitable for a teacher, I would really love to have him teach me about dangerous and exotic beasts! :D

Growing up with Molly and Arthur or growing up with James and Lily?