The Walking Dead

Julie

Reaction score
I'm not watching the new season anymore. It kinda started to be pretty boring after a while, nah? In the beginning, the zombies were soooo scary. That one scene where the main character (Jake, is it...? Can't remember) climbs into a tank which is attacked by zombies. So good!

Milo A. S.

Reaction score
I follow the show and waiting for every season to end so i can watch the chapters on one weekend.
I know many viewers (like me) that didn't like the first season. if there is one thing i can say that make the show so cool is that they learn from season to season and kill characters as needed. Well... sometime they kill a character that i like, but you can't make an omelet... without killing a character or two...
LOVE THE SHOW!

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
A colleague of mine told me who gets beaten to death by Negan in the comic books, and throughout the season I thought "Please don't let it be him!" After that finale I really don't care anymore, though. I'd rather know that my favourite characters dies than wait more than half a year to find out. :oops:
Still love the show, but that finale sucked.

Negan is cool, though. Apart from him being a leader of a group of bullies and
beating people to death with a baseball bat.
:p

Julie

Reaction score
A colleague of mine told me who gets beaten to death by Negan in the comic books, and throughout the season I thought "Please don't let it be him!" After that finale I really don't care anymore, though. I'd rather know that my favourite characters dies than wait more than half a year to find out. :oops:
Still love the show, but that finale sucked.

Negan is cool, though. Apart from him being a leader of a group of bullies and
beating people to death with a baseball bat.
:p
Negan.. When does he come into the show? I don't remember him! The guy who plays him is a great actor, though (and yummy too). He's also on The Good Wife.

Arkonian Doyle

Escapist
Reaction score
Negan is the kind of bad guy that we just love to hate, right..?
I ran through the comics and yes, I know who's supposed to die but why keep it off untill next season? Maybe there will be a twist.

It could be Daryl, given that his character does not appear in the comics after all. But then again, he's got quite the impressive fanbase.
The director did spoil in an interview that this "death" will have a huge impact on Rick's ego and pride (he's kind of becoming a wannabe- macho- guy, no?)

I guess we'll just have to wait untill octobero_O

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this, but Jesus is so badass, I love him :D I started losing interested in the show, but kept watching only for characters like Jesus, Negan, and Ezekiel, who make the show so much more worthwhile :heart:

Arkonian Doyle

Escapist
Reaction score
A little bird told me Jesus will grab Lucille and sway Negan in the face. I will explode when that happens. I will be so pleased when that guy Negan #theSpawnOfSatan gets Lucilled:rolleyes: