The Walking Dead

A Ghost With Toast

Hello from the gutter!
Reaction score
Forget Carole King, Carol is KING! Epic opener. I've only just got round to watching it but I'm glad to see they've stuck a ramjet to the tempo. Let's hope the rest of the episodes keep up the pace.:D

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
s5 e2

poor bob, not so willing to look at the bright side of life now.

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
s5 E3

holy crapsticks. poor bob, once again the conscience of the group has been removed and i await the ramifications. I was one of the few who took andrea's side over dale in the suicide attempt, i thought it was none of his business (though i hated andrea) but with bob, once he dealt with his "demons" he became the angel sitting on rick's shoulder, reminding him of right and wrong in his decisions. i think the group will once again become a dark place without him, well, whats left of the group.

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
I really, really like where things are going.
Not so much for Beth, because she's in a really shitty situation, especially considering this rape-y police-douchebag. However, Carol's arrival definitely makes things more interesting than they already are!

Reactions: JIM

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
wow. i can't believe it went down like that. how in the hell did the Lt think she was negotiating from a position of power? she had equal numbers of people, but they were armed with handguns.... Tyreece could have taken them all out. i think Beth made a courageous decision, though it was made from spite rather than calculation and it cost her her life. i thought Tyreece was going to lose the plot seeing the kid get shot, am surprised at Daryl becoming the group's conscience, but maybe i shouldn't be.

Mububban

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
S5 Ep13

Wow. Best season ever!!! I finally caught up with all the current episodes. The storylines and the pacing make me feel this is definitely the best season so far. The hits just keep on coming!

Carol is a badass.
Beth's final decision was a petty way to lose one's life (come on girl, aim for the neck not the chest!) but maybe she was just tired of life?
I knew Tyrese was too pure a soul to get through another season alive.
Poor Noah :(

And won't it be an interesting situation, after Woodberry and Terminus, to have Rick's group DESTROY and take over what was an actual paradise community, rather than entering one that's already gone bad. I can imagine one of them (Michon?) saying something along the lines of "This place was working, it was good, and WE were the ones who destroyed it."

Still, to bring down the walls would require ramming by a vehicle or explosives, and who'd do that?

I think the episode with Carol, Tyrese and the two girls from season 4 was possibly the best single most "oh my god" episode of the whole show for me, but overall this season is just impressing me over and over again.

Mububban

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
S5 E15

So Rick's Dick is going to get the whole group kicked out of paradise. Way to go, penis.
Or the group splits, half stay behind and half go with Rick in exile.

I wonder how long they plan to keep the show going for. Do they have an ending for the series in mind?

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
lolol, yeah, wasn't expecting michonne to be the one to stop him

not sure honestly when they plan to wrap it up

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
I seriously just hope they'll lock Rick as well as the wife-beater (whose name I forgot) up until they cool down and start using their brains, and then there'll be an awful lot of therapy for everyone who needs it, and all will be fine.
I've got a feeling it won't be so easy, though. :D

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
i think we're underestimating the effect carol will have on this situation

JNK

King of tards
Reaction score
if Rick is out, I'm not watching it :D really never liked it, but now I kinda realized that there's not show without him... and well thses "paradice" ppl... they suck... they really need Rick's gang...

Oh yeah, and 10/10 points to drunktard doc :D I thought Rick is gonna rip him apart, but he was really doing well!!! :D

Mububban

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SEASON 5 FINALE

* Spoilers - duh *

Wow. What a finale. My guts were in a tight knot for the last 30 minutes. Best season so far.

Now the two questions are:
- how dangerous are those 2 (only 2?) crazy guys going to be?
- how will the arrival of Rick's old pal into the community change things up? He was pretty far gone off the deep end last time we saw him.