The Walking Dead

Lego

God amongst men
Reaction score
I just started watching this the other day and already I am on episode 3 of season 2, I have been totally amazed by the series, I never thought that George A Romeros classic films could be bettered, but they clearly have with this ground-breaking series. One that is so tense and so powerfully written.

Its amazing how the simple and very overdone genre of Zombies has been able to come off in this series, is there anyone else on here that watches it?

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
I also watch it! I've watched every episode that has been released so far and am already looking forward to the next one. Last year when I heard there'd be a TV series about zombies I honestly hadn't expected it to be so good - or, to be so much more than just some kind of zombie splatter series, actually.

bloodfiredeath

Die by the Sword
Reaction score
I have the first few episodes at home, but haven't watched them yet.
But after watching "Dawn of the Dead" yesterday and hearing everyone here say that this series is good, I am going to get them out asap!!

Sevi

Master of Beasts
Reaction score
I agree that its a bit slow and I wish they come up with a better main story. I prefer when series have a main story that unfolds slowly with every episode revealing something new (like Dexter) than every episode telling its own story which was kind of the deal with the first season. And the family drama doesnt count as a main story >.<

But overall I think its a great production.

Eustace

The One True Tsar
Reaction score
I'll probably get around to it eventually, it's certainly being plugged a lot out there. I'm very behind with TV series though - this year was the one in which I finally watched the Sopranos.

HarmonDen

Reaction score
its not following the graphic novel to a tee..............the farm story is getting a little old...well at least they finally found the little girl......

Crouton

Reaction score
I just finished season 2 of this today. Can't wait for season 3. Such an awesome show with really kick-ass visual effects. I'm also glad that most of my favourite characters are still alive.

Firiath

Halfling barbarian
Reaction score
I also can't wait. I have to say the end of season 2 was extremely satisfying, despite the death of Dale, whom I really liked. :p

Crouton

Reaction score
I was just so relieved that Andrea was still alive. She's my favourite character and when they left her at the farm I was worried.

OP
Lego

Lego

God amongst men
Reaction score
Looks like season 3 is going to be epic and looks like its opening up a little more of a wider plot. I like the whole thing that other survivors are the bad guys. And looks like we finally find out where that helicopter comes from and who knows what else.