The Court of King Shogun

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
It definitely started out as a suit of armor, but as time progressed it ended up being more akin to a costume like Hostuma's in Shinobi on the ps2. I think somewhere in the middle would probably be the most accurate, long as it's got that bitching scarf.

RayCaptain

Comfy Posting
Reaction score
It definitely started out as a suit of armor, but as time progressed it ended up being more akin to a costume like Hostuma's in Shinobi on the ps2. I think somewhere in the middle would probably be the most accurate, long as it's got that bitching scarf.

Is the infinity headband a part of it or is that just like your thing?

por que no los dos? :D

Because the suit is so powerful that there could never be two of them. Though I think an Anti-Anvenger or Regnevna is gonna appear in some arc.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Is the infinity headband a part of it or is that just like your thing?

Because the suit is so powerful that there could never be two of them. Though I think an Anti-Anvenger or Regnevna is gonna appear in some arc.

The headband took the place of the scarf I think, working as a stylized way of showing how I was moving, while also being the big utility piece of the character. And if I ever decide to revisit the series(maybe, but it would be years away) an anti-Avenger would be one of the major plotlines. Along with yet another take on the origins of Super Shrew.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
I've got a lot of other projects I'm working on/preparing to work on. You can't really blame me for not diving back into something I technically wrote the ending to years ago.