The Baselias Sends his greetings

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
A Night fell on Chalcedon, Garrodan crept up under the covers of a shadow towards the outer walls of the city. This nation had begun war soon and that meant most fighting men were away, and a few on the walls, the streets should be safe enough for his 'trade'.

With a thin slips of metal extruding from Garrodans bracers, he made use of the tiniest gaps where the stones were joined for the walls, slowly and silently making his way up the wall unnoticed. Over the top and down the inside with no more noise. with his hood up and dressed in black, Garrodan was one with the night, invisible inside any shadow, creeping through the streets.

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(as the Prince wages war on Edirne his aid Talthen is running messages back and forth to him and the Baselias As he is running he catches a mall mvement in the shadows) " Hello? who walks the streets ?" (having forgot his sword Talthen stammers in fright) "I.. I.. have a message for tttthe Prince..."

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
Frozen inside the shadow and invisible once more Garrodan looked on the man who had saighted him. They were smarter here, better at finding people, more of a challence. Garrodan smiled grimly knowing he could not be seen.

In moments Talthen was on the ground with an arrow through his neck being dragged away into an alley untill he would be found in the morning. Garrodan took his purse and whatever gold he had before scaling the wall and continuing on the rooftops to avoid another incident like this. Holding the mans purse he smiled, a noble or someone sililar, well paid at least, if they were all like this Garrodan would enjoy making a living here in the city.

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(the next day saw no talthen returning to Theodosios so he dispencedanother runner named Phillipides to do his business) (meanwhile back at the capital reports were coming in that people were disapearing at night and turning up dead the next day so A guardsman bythe name of Andreas searches for the culprit) " I have a job before me! this theif will prove a worthy foe!"

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
A the second night dawned Garrodan returned to revel in the darkness of the city, the architechtire providing a thousand hiding places to dart from place to place to each and every building, already he had two dozen purses taken from pedestrians while they walked unaware, only to find out later that they had been robbed. A noblemans house came up with a few gold ornaments and statues.

Atop the roof of an old building Garrodan couse see the streets, a number of what must have been city guards or whatever were scurrying about, word must have gotten out of the robberies, or the murders, Garrodan didnt care, he had only been caught once, once cell in one prisan had ever held him, When the place burned to the ground mysteriously they though he had gone with it, but he was harder to kill than that.

Garrodan hopped onto the next roof and trotted along slowly and silenty being careful to avoid going near the edge where he could be stopped while at the same time scanning for other people on the rooftops. This had been easy so far, but there was more left to do, and Garrodan made himself a promise that he would steal the kings crown just to prove to these people that behind their high walls they were alllambs, and one wolf could live in comfort for a long time.

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(Andreas Kept the guardsman on their well guard and still no word of the criminal although new crimes were being comitted almost hourly) " This is Harder then I thought! I must think of something better! I hope that this theif is not from Edirne!!!"

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(Andreas runs into Ensar) Prince Theodosios Brings word for you to be called to the front line!!

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
*Vaden trotted carelessly through the city back alleys, the night was cool and dark, and there was a thief afoot, one who may be a match for him, or even his better, the young elf was always thirsty for a challenge, especially one that would push him beyond his limits*

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
Making his way among the rooftops, Garrodna dropped down into a nice little alleyway, the building by it seems to be a smithy, and on his way across town he saw a man running with a large hammer, he had assumed he left this place.

Working at the window with a few picks the hinge creaded slowly open and Garrodan stepped in. Arms and armour were everywhere, he would expect no less for a country at war. A short pry found the smiths stash of gold, he was making gilded part of a lot of armour and ornaments, there was a fine little pile of gleaming gold ready to be taken. Dropping it into his bag and taking whatever jewels lay around to be entrusted in prepecious swords, Garrodan moved onto the valubale ornaments and items in gold and silver, a fine price these would fetch, the smith seems to be a master. In a few moments he picks up a chisel and hammer and started taking the gilding off some pre existing pieces of armour and so forth it was quick and easy, but he left most of it there and took only the big bits. Finally Garrodan's eye found an ornately worked sword with a lot of jewels and gold in the hilt and scabbard. It would be worth a lot, taking it quickly he laughed at whichever lord had paid a fortune to have this stuff made, he took a look an the order forms when the idea struck him. when they came to collect, he would be collecting whatever else they had in thier homes during their absence. Noting down the details Garrodan climbed out the window and up the wall out into the night.

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
*Vaden kept in full stride when he saw the figure exit the smith shop, then bound away at a speed the ninja was unable to match currently, this opponent required more study*

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
The war, ended Chalcedon is victorious and Theodosios returns victorious. "Citizens of Chalcedon! hear me! I bring to you the king of Edirne!" from a carriage a beaten Man is thrown out and dragged through the streets while the populace spits. and throws garbage at him. (to himself) "now time to catch that theif!"

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Vaden looked at the crowd's display with a grin, "Just like home," he said to himself as he hopped down from the roof, he needed to find something out about that thief.