The Baselias Sends his greetings

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
Thank you Ensar I shall bear this blade in honour! (looking to vaden) Very Impressive! iam orry for not letting you in we do not like outsiders and now with war coming...

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
Ensar If you could please Make a sheild for me. I will reward you very richily. (to vaden) Ah! good policies ;) Iam in need of assains to keep the enemy army confused would you like to head and train them?

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
Good your charge will be to assassinate the enemy officers Your payment will Be a palace on the eastern part of the soldier district(Marshalls Chalcedonien army) Now we March For our arch Enemies Edirne! March!! (Theodosios is clad in shining gold armour at the head of the column) We now march to a edirneien trading post To Glory!"

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
"we are Almost there look to the Horizen!"(on the horizen there is a Bazarr which has the Edirne flag over it) charge!

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(Theodosios Makes Camp while Vaden begins his move) "remember Kill the officers and dont get spotted I dont think you iwll but use utmost caution when you have killedthem silently pile them in the middle of the outpost to give those edirneins a fright!"

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
*Vaden gives a smirk to his orders, he himself kills a guard and steals his uniform, then proceeds to silently kill every officer and drag them away having his unit put them in the outpost, anyone who even may have seen him is killed and thrown in a river with heavy stones tied to them*

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
Excelent Job! now To war!(Theodosios marches his army toward the outpost The Soldiers of Edirne disoriented and scared with no commanders are slaughtered with no Chalcedonian casualties) back to the city men (to vaden) You have proved your loyalty as a Reward here are the Keys to your palace and 1000 Nomisma's ake them gladly!

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
do not grow o Idle my troops we attack in earnest soon! this was a preview of what we shall unleash upon our foes!

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
*Vaden continues training his troops carefully, finding their weaknesses and teaching them how to enhance them*

Soon our aid shall be needed, and you will all need to be ready, not even I can kill 100 men properly in a single night