The Baselias Sends his greetings

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
Greetings all! to the second city in Elysium! All those who wish to be learned in lore and to become a dour handed swordsmaster Enter The Kingdom!!! All those who wish to hold high positions please go to the recruting center!

Last edited:
OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
As Dawn comes to chalcedon the son of the Baselias watches as two specks come riding toward the city. " I wonder who these new comers are?) he mutters to himself.

Strider

Eccentric
Reaction score
From his post, Jechtiel glances out as he sees the newcomers riding up. Leaving the tower he was watching from, he made his way over until he was standing directly above the gate, waiting patiently for the strangers to arrive.

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
A warrior covered in armor approached the gate. His hand on the handle of a great war hammer he called Shadow. The warrior had a scar oh his left cheek. He looked to the warrior on the battlements above the gate, "My name is Ensar Virok, I am a black smith, I was informed you were in need of such a thing, that is why I have come here, to offer you my services. Please let me into the gates"

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(Prince Theodosios Calls to Jechtiel to let Ensar in) Welcome! We are in need of yoour services! Please Follow This soldier to the Blacksmiths workshop!

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(before ensar leaves Theodosios speaks) Work swiftly my friend! for we soon march out to war!

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
Ensar quickly gets to work on a mystical blade for his master, and many other wepons for the ohters.

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
(as Theodosios Leaves ensar to his work he gazes across the plain of marmara surronding the city) "soon We will march to war and glory!!!

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
Ensar had worked night and day for the last five days, he had forged weapons of all types and makes for any who wished to wield them. Armor and shields he also had forged. Warriors lined to take weapons and armor, one by onenthey poured in one side and exited from the other side of the smith with weapon in hand and armor and/or shield equipt. Ensar worked as they did this, he was still forging the great blade for his lord.

OP
byzantine warrior

byzantine warrior

Autokratos Konstantinou
Reaction score
"Ensar you ave Earned my respect and and your pay" (hands ensar his 500 Nomisma's) 'take it well!" (seeing Vaden) "Who are you who stands at The gates?"

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
*Vaden looked up arms still crossed* I am Vaden Airethort Keeneyes, master of the nonuse(art of stealth), I am told that you were in need of special operatives, they don't come more specialized then me.

Ender-Zero

Ruff Mercenary
Reaction score
*Ensar finishes the blade and gves it to his lord*

"My Lord this blade is perfectly balanced and cannot be destroyed by any means. It has many powers to still be uncovered and I wish for you to have it"

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
*quickly growing impatient with waiting for the gates to be opened Vaden looked to see a tree near the wall, he walked over and reached in his back placing something on his hands and feet, with unnatural speed he shot up the tree and jumped increadibly high to land atop the wall, he then placed the items in his bag again, he then looked to Theodosios who was giving an expression of shock*

Shuko and Ashiko allow the ninja to climb like a bear, as for the jump, well, the Kuji-In is a mighty force.