Season 2, Episode 2: Sempai Warriors! Fight For Your Lives!

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Shogun was still seething over Red Death, when suddenly a pair of hands went over his eyes. "Guess who?"

"Jeze?" he said, letting his thoughts leak a bit into his tone.

“Yes, what’s the matter? Is it about your standing in the tournament? Wait, better question…what’s the matter with Lil I know she lost that match, but she seem for lack of better word, out of it?” she said as she hugged him from behind.

Shogun reached his arm around and brought Jeze in front of him, then kissed her on the forehead, "Sen's been attacked, she's alright, but that puts us down another key fighter. As for Lillith, we had a bit of an..... encounter with Red Death." Shogun's voice had a mark of disdain in it when he mentioned the Gato fighter. Shogun was extremely protective of Lillith, that was no secret, and that bastard gave him bad vibes. Shogun could only imagine what was going through Rosgwak's mind.

He pushed his anger aside, there was no use letting his emotions get the best of him, there was still a long way to go. They had a short break before the next set of rounds started. He hugged Jeze tight and took her by the hand, then spoke to no one in particular "I'll be back in a while, make sure what happened to Sen doesn't happen to anyone else." He walked hand in hand with Jeze out to one of the various concession stands.

There were various students from all over present, but one in particular caught his eye, the guy who'd beaten Lillith, Jake the Spider. He was bragging about his victory, talking about how Lillith had been all over him, the word "tramp" came up and Shogun let go of Jeze's hand. He grabbed Jake by the collar and slammed him hard against a wall, "You'd better pray to whatever you consider sacred that I'm not your opponent in the next round, or else that nose will be the least of your problems."

Shogun let the shaken Gato fighter go and took Jeze's hand again, leading her back to the locker room. The others were surprised to see Shogun's mood hadn't improved much since they'd left, they were certain that if Jeze hadn't been with him he'd probably have blood on his hands. The break period was over, the next set of rounds was about to start, Shogun poured another cup of water over his head, this seemed to calm him down as he took Jeze in his arms, awaiting the start of the next round.

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
For all his cool words Meteorain was no closer to finding the location and time of the Hell on Earth tournament. He had ridden along this stupidly long motorway for a fairly long time not thinking about anything in particular. The only relevant thing he had done was look out for anything that may lead him to some information.

Some moments and a road sign later he decided he would stop at the upcoming service restaurant. A few minutes later and he pulled his bike into the small parking like area. Taking a seat inside the small restaurant he ordered a piece of chicken and a coke. Sitting back he folded his hands behind his head and stared at the ceiling. It was painted in all sorts of flowers and there was this one flower that was a....girl's face!

The face appeared suddenly above him staring down at him with a big smile.

"Grumpy-chan!!" the face said out loud as he scrambled into an upright position to see the girl take a seat opposite him.

"You? You!" he said surprised as he recognised the girl. It was that one that had pestered him about the room. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I followed you" she replied as though it was the most logical thing in the world.

"What the hell, why?"

"Well, when those Gato guys attacked us I saw you fighting and-"

"Yea we generally do that when we're attacked"

"No, no, no. Just listen. When you were fighting I noticed you had certain....abilities"

"Yea I'm amazing like that" Met said somewhat proudly, "What about it?"

"I recognised many of those moves before when watching anime's, and never though anyone would be able to copy them....apart from me"

Met just laughed in reply, "You? You can do what nobody else can do other than me?"

"Yea!" she said slightly affronted to be doubted, and to prove herself correct placed one palm on the table. To Met's amazement, a wooden flower emerged from the table, not as exquisite as he could have made but it was there nonetheless.

"Happy now?" the girl asked smiling, happy to have proven him wrong.

"Whatever, still doesn't answer why the hell you followed me"

"Well, you see....I don't really know much about this ability. How it has come about, and why I can do what I can do and-" she began but was cut off as Met began to laugh.

"Neither do I!" he said still laughing, "Well, I know a little but Dragn back at Sempai's doing some research that seems relevant"

"Oh..." she said disappointed.

"Well, anyway after my food" which came quite uncannily when he said that, "I'm off so you can go back"

"Where are you going? Can I come along?" she asked, her mood returning to it's happy self.

“What? No!” he said, then proceeding to attack his meal with fork, knife and teeth. It was pretty good he thought.

“Eh? Why not?” she exclaimed

“It’s not for little girls. Not to mention I don’t quite know where I need to be heading, and I’ll be wandering around, and you never got invited” he rattled off some excuses, since some of those applied to him.

“I’m not a little girl…” she replied, but Met wasn’t listening as he spotted something quite interesting to him. Three guys were getting up from a table on the other side of the room, but that wasn’t the interesting part. He noticed one of them had a tattoo on his forearm. The tattoo was recognisable to those who knew what it meant. It was a tattoo of the six of Hearts, which meant he belonged to a gang known as Blackjack.

The Blackjack’s were a fairly well known all-round underground gang. They consisted of many different fighters, with various levels of skill, and were given a tattoo accordingly. The stronger they got, they got a better card replaced on their forearm magically.

“Are you even listening to me?” the girl asked after noticing Met was looking somewhere else.

“Shut up, I’m leaving now” Met replied and quickly asked for the bill and paying promptly, before following the three guys out of the restaurant. The girl promptly followed behind him after snatching a few uneaten chips and a chicken piece from Met’s plate.

“What’s happening?” she queried as she followed Met out of the restaurant.

“I found out where I’m going” he said as he made his way over to his bike, but was appalled to find that in the next few moments the girl ran past him and fused her scooter to his, morphing it into a side-car.

“WHAT THE ****?” he shouted at her.

“I’m coming as well” she said and plopped herself into the sidecar.

“No you're…” he started saying, but a terrible feeling came over him that said there was no way he was going to win this argument, just like last time, “Fine, but I’m not having that fugly thing attached to my bike”.

Placing a hand on his bike the sidecar disappeared, dropping her to the floor and a rucksack landing in her lap.

“Wear that and sit behind me” he said to her as he got on the bike.

“It’s really light!” surprise in her voice

“Yea, unlike you, I don’t suck” he replied as she put the rucksack on and climbed onto the bike behind him. Starting the bike he revved it, before he started riding off and following the Jeep where the trio were in.

Soon he was riding down the road, Jeep in the distance but easily visible to follow.

“So, what did you say your name was again?”

Last edited:

Confessor

Reaction score
Confessor had done well enough with healing Senekha's wounds but she was tired. A judge came into the locker rooms where most of the Sempai students were gathered around her. She had regained some of her strength but not all of it. The judge leaned down and whispered in her ear that she was up next and her opponent was Red Death himself. She didn't show any emotions as she put on a blank face. Standing up she looked at the students. "I am about to go and fight Red Death...."

She didn't wait for any of the students to reply but walked from the locker rooms and into the arena. Red Death stood in the center of the mat with a referee beside him. The man known as Red Death held a chain in his hand and on the front of the chain was a razor sharp scythe on the end. This was going to be one hell of a fight. Confessor walked into the circle and the fight began. The crowd cheered her on but she didn't hear their voices as her eyes locked onto her next opponent. As she entered the circle the referee stated that the victor would be the one who drew first blood. She had heard that Red Death was renowned for his agility. Confessor was about to put that to the test.

The two fighters locked gazes until the referee finally yelled, “Fight.”

Only then did she draw her sword and without warning Red Death was upon her like the black wind. She barely had time to block the blow as he slammed the scythe end of his chain onto her sword. Damn he was fast! The two locked their blades or in Red Death’s case a scythe. Without warning Red Death’s fist slammed into Confessor’s face. The impact sent her flying backwards onto the mat. She sat there a bit stunned. Rubbing her red cheek she glowered at him through the mask.

Rising to her feet she was only met with a fist to her stomach sending her doubling over in pain. Red Death didn’t stop there, instead he picked up Confessor by the throat but before he slammed the end of his scythe into her abdomen a powerful gust of wind threw him across the mat and slamming him hard onto his buttocks. He let out a grunt of pain as he sneered at Confessor. She forced herself to breath but the first breath she took caused her to moan in pain. He must have bruised a few of her ribs. She rose to her feet as her magics glowed around her body and a brilliant blue glow lit up the room.

Focus dammit! She yelled at herself mentally.

She focused her magic onto one strong blow and as Red Death quickly regained his footing and rushed toward her she raised her fingers and shot out a powerful blast of lightning hitting Red Death in the chest and sending him sprawling onto the ground. He lay there dazed for a moment or two but to Confessor’s amazement he rose to his feet and grinning like a mad Cheshire cat. The next thing she knew was that Red Death was in front of her and was slashing at her violently and some attacks hit her but luckily the armor got most of the damage. The oppression continued for a good hour. The two fighters slashed at each other. Sometimes Confessor gained the upper hand and when she thought she had him, he quickly recuperated.

Confessor’s strength was wearing thin. The healing she had done earlier was taking its toll. That was when the chain wrapped around her waist and the next thing she knew was she was flung out of the ring and slamming into the brick wall with an awful thud. She fell to the ground as the referee rushed over to her while another one was in the ring telling Red Death he had to stay where he was while the paramedics looked at her. A man with a white trench coat ran over to her and shined a light in her eyes and asked her how many fingers he was holding up. She said the correct amount of fingers but it wasn’t her vision that hurt. It was her abdomen and ribcage. That was when she tasted something metallic in her mouth. She sat up slowly and turned her head sideways and spat out blood and a lot of it. She rose to her feet but fell to her knees. She WOULD walk back to the locker room and she scowled at Red Death as the Judge declared him the winner.

She knew Red Death had taunted her several times during the fight but she ignored it. He also kept coming at her like some rabid dog wanting to bite its next victim. In the end she was indeed a victim but not because she screwed up. It was because she hadn't be prepared for such an oblivious attack. She cursed herself mentally as she walked to where the other students were sitting. It was her fault though for not taking the proper time to recuperate. She hoped her students would do better than she did. She had to admit though – Red Death had incredible agility and she wasn’t prepared for that. She sat down on the bench as a healer came up to her and examined her further. She had to admit he was a good fighter but she didn't say it out loud.

“You’ve got two broken ribs which is why it hurts when you breathe. You need to come back to the infirmary so we can look at your further…we’re also goin-”

Confessor cut him off with a shaky breath. “I’ll be…fine…you just heal me out here. I cannot miss my students fighting…..”

The man scowled at Confessor but obliged to her response. He sat down and continued to examine her.

Last edited:

Kakashi

Call me Deacon Blues
Reaction score
Kakashi woke up about an hour or so after his fight in the infirmiary. A healer walked over to him, and he strained to sit up. "So you're up finally." The healer said.

"What injuries did i have?" Kakashi asked, wondering how seriously he had been beaten.

"Well, besides the cut and stab wounds, which you had a surplus of, you have two broken ribs, a fractured wrist, and a small chip in your skull."

"Will i be alright?" Kakashi said, laying back down.

"Eventually. But for now you have to rest. We'll heal you some more later today. "

Kakashi sucked in air as the healer left. Damn. Kakashi hit his head against the pillow. Man he couldn't wait until he got healed.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
A crew rushed passed Dragn to clean up the mess done in the locker room in which Sen had been attacked. Dragn looked around, there was nothing else that he could do there and knowing that Sen was in good hands he headed towards the arena.

Once Dragn got there he noticed Shogun, Lillith and Ros, he did not approach them however. Dragn turned away from them for a moment noticing the results of the last match, Lilith had lost her match to Jake. The guy must have been really good if he could defeat Lilith, perhaps she was still getting use to the fact that she was no longer in a tag team since Via’s departure. Dragn stood there for a moment remembering the duo’s brilliant fighting style. When he turned back he witnessed the masked gato fighter walking away from the trio. By the looks on Ros and Shogun’s faces Dragn could tell that they hadn’t been exchanging pleasantries with the masked fighter.

Standing at the back of the arena Dragn looked around the crowd, there were so many people there that they were overflowing into the aisles. They had been given a short rest time before the next round and people were talking amongst themselves. Dragn was about to leave when he noticed someone. Gin was sitting near ringside reading what looked to be a spell book. Dragn smiled, that one sure is dedicated he grinned. But, then Gin rose from his seat and walked up to the back disappearing into the crowd.

Dragn waited for the next match ups to be announced. He didn’t have to wait too long as two names appeared on the giant screens. Confessor versus Red Death. The match seemed one sided from the get go as Red Death didn’t let up his furious attacks. Confessor had landed some hits but none that critically wounded the masked warrior. Dragn crossed his arms as he watched the onslaught. The gato weapon’s captain was good, really good. His speed and skills were amazing. The match was long but the ending was not what Dragn had expected, he cringed as Confessor’s body was hurdled from the ring hitting the wall, her body landing with a sickening thud. But, to Dragn’s relief she got up and walked back to the locker room with the medics assistance.

He was about to head back to the locker room to check up on his professor but the next match up was announced. Dragn looked at the screen, his eyes narrowed. Arlo versus Dragn. He made his way to the ramp, his entrance music and fireworks erupting around him with cheers from the crowd. Arriving ringside Dragn inhaled again, he knew this match would take everything he had. Arlo was still bitter about what happened at the last tournament and Dragn knew that the gato magic captain was out for revenge. He walked up the steps and entered the ring. He then turned to watch Arlo’s entrance. The gato magic captain’s music came on as he stood at the top of the ramp, flash charges erupted as they had before his first match. He stood there for a few moments just glaring while receiving a deafening amount of support from the onlookers. Dragn just grinned, he wasn’t about to take this lightly, he knew he was in for one heck of a battle. Arlo finally made it to the ring, he stood there for a moment and then the match type was announced, “This match will be a wizard’s duel” the announcer yelled into the mic, causing another uproar of cheers from the crowd .

Dragn took a deep breath and closed his eyes, once he opened them he had a confused look on his face, He looked over at the announcer, “I’m sorry did you say wizard’s duel?” The announcer nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders “I just read whatever’s on the sheet” the announcer replied..... that’s odd......Dragn thought as two platforms appeared in the ring. Getting onto one of the platforms Dragn turned to face his opponent. Before the ref began the match however, Dragn spoke to Arlo, “Well, today must be your lucky day, not only did you have one wizards duel earlier, you get to participate in a second one right now and against me no less. Don’t you find it a little odd that you would get the same type of match twice in a tournament that randomly chooses the matches?” Arlo just snickered, “I guess it is just fate that we should meet like this and under these circumstances.” Dragn grinned, “Perhaps....or..... perhaps it was something else?” Arlo laughed, “Scared are you?” Dragn did not have time to respond, their conversation was cut short as the ref yelled out “Begin!”.

Arlo was first to attack as he shot off a volley of fire blasts, Dragn lazily deflected them with his hand. He could tell that Arlo was just testing him as there was no real strength behind those blasts. Dragn shot off a lightning blast, Arlo defended with a shield spell. They tested each other for a few minutes until Arlo yelled “Enough of this, warm-ups over.” Dragn got into his stance, using his foot and without taking his eyes off of his opponent he checked the boundaries of his platform, taking note of the amount of room he had. As he was doing this Arlo chanted a few words and a beam of light shot out, it took on the form of Arlo’s hand as it flew across and grabbed Dragn’s foot. Dragn looked down as he noticed that the beam was still attached to Arlo. Arlo smiled as he shot out a large fire blast at Dragn with his other hand. Unable to move, Dragn ducked, the blast flew past harmlessly but Arlo had counted on Dragn’s move and had sent another blast in the shadow of the first, hitting Dragn as he was crouched down. Dragn took the shot, cursing as he took the full brunt of the blast in the chest. It seared off some of his robes and left a mark.

Knowing there was no time to heal himself, he quickly looked for an opening. That’s when he realized that his foot was still being held by the “hand”. As he was still crouched down he grabbed the magic hand and pulled. Arlo lurched forward slightly and then laughed as he released the spell, “What? You actually thought you could use my own spell to pull me off the platform?” Dragn didn’t reply, that was all he needed. Dragn rose and lunged to the platform that Arlo was occupying, while gathering magic in his hand he fired it at Arlo, who was taken aback by the sudden movement. It hit Arlo and he staggered back as Dragn landed before him, Dragn pulled out a small leaf and allowed it to fall onto the platform unnoticed. Dragn then kicked Arlo sending him off the platform. But, to Dragn’s surprise Arlo hovered in the air for a moment before he came flying back, propelled by his magic and punched Dragn so hard in the face, that the Sempai magic captain was thrown across to the platform he had started on, luckily Dragn held on before going off the edge . Dragn lay there for a moment blood running over his face. He slowly sat up, clearing the blood from his eyes. Arlo had used his magic to create spikes on his fist, which was the cause for all the blood and wounds.

Dragn frowned, Arlo’s abilities had improved greatly, Dragn would have to step up his game if he wanted to make it out of this one alive. Wiping away the blood from his face Dragn began to chant. He then raised his hand but nothing happened. Arlo laughed, but as he did this vines appeared from the platform and quickly wrapped themselves around the gato captain. Arlo looked at Dragn with his piercing eyes, hate seething from them. Dragn didn’t let up, two balls of energy appeared in both his hands. Arlo, Dragn could tell, was formulating his own counter spell. With all Dragn’s energy gathered he shot the two blasts simultaneously at Arlo, the blasts then began to intertwine into one. Just inches away from impact Arlo disappeared. Dragn however would not fall for that as he controlled the blast and redirected it back at himself. As Dragn had predicted Arlo appeared behind him, free of his confinement.

Arlo grabbed Dragn from behind and summoning a dagger he stabbed Dragn in the back. Dragn’s eyes widened in horror. Arlo released Dragn who slowly crumpled to the platform. Dragn however was able to witness the blast he had fired off hit Arlo directly, enveloping him in a fury of flames. Arlo’s screams pierced through the air as his body and Dragn’s fell off the platform. Neither of them moved sprawled out on the ground, the ref walked up with an extinguisher to put out the flames on Arlo and then bent down to check his pulse, Arlo was dead. He then walked over to Dragn, he was unconscious and barely breathing. “Since both bodies fell off the platform at the same time, this match has ended in a tie!” The announcer yelled.

Kenshin

Drifter
Reaction score
After his match, Kenshin watched his class mates participate in their matches. He was disapointed Lillith lost so badly, but he was very glad to see that they were unharmed. Shogun's match had been very exciting, as well as Ros'. He still wondered how Senekha was doing, he had enetered the room just as Confessor and finished healing her. When Kakashi was taken down by Spiral, Kenshin was furious.That idiot obviously has no skill, all he relys on are his stupid doppledangers. he thought angrily. Dragn's matches were spectacular, as expected. Kenshin just couldnt understand however. How do they control all that?he wondered, as he stared at the charred corpse of the once formiddable Arlo.

After Dragns match, Kenshin looked up at the screen to see who the next combatants were.
Just great.The screen read: Spiral vs. Kenshin---Submission cagematch. As Kenshin walked up the ramp, "Arterial Black" by Drist was blaring in the speakers, and the crowd was going crazy. "Hm, it appears as if i have been promoted." Kenshin said with a smile. He certainly wasn't used to this kind of publicity, and he had to admit, he didn't exactly like it.

Not liking it was certainly not going to stop it, so Kenshin calmly stepped into the ring. He looked at the entryway to Gato's locker room for about 5 minutes, but no one came. Then, all of a sudden, there was a blinding flash of white light, and when his vision cleared, Kenshin looked up to see Spiral, holding an iron quarterstff, mocking him, standing in front of the crowd, milking the attention for all that it was worth. Kenshin looked around. He saw no sign of the other two Spirals, but he wasn't going to let his guard donw for a second. The announcer spoke: "And now everyone, this match will be a submission cagematch!"-cheers from the audience-" The combatants will be locked in a cage, and the first person to die or be rendered unconcious will be disqualified!" Kenshin watched as the cage came down, mentally preparing himself. Spiral appeared not to notcie. "And, Fight!!" the ref shouted.

Kenshin drew his sword. Spiral charged, brandishing his weapon. Kenshin was just about to act when he heard a noise from behind, and barely had time to roll out of the way when the two Siprals crashed into each other. However, just he was regaining his footing, something crashed down on him from above. The third Spiral. Kenshin kicked him off, and jumped up branishing his sword. A Spiral charged at him, and in a quick swipe, the attackers' head was rolling into a corner of the ring. The two Spirals stared in horror, and Kenshin took this to his advantage. He dashed at another, but his slash was met by a quarter staff. Kenshin kept up the offensive, hacking left, right, down, up, but his attacks were all blocked.

Suddenly, Kenshin felt something slam hard into his back, knocking him onto his stomach. Coming up in a roll, he dug his sword into a Spirals chest. Pushing him off, Kenshin turned to face the last fighter, who was sneering at him. "You're pathetic." he said flatly to Kenshin. Then, Spiral shot off a lightning bolt, hitting Kenshin right in the chest. He flew back and slammed into the cage wall. Spiral was upoun him, beating and smashing with his staff. Kenshin's hand began to glow. The fire shot out of his open palm, just as he fell to the ground. The last thing he saw before he passed out was Spiral's face, sneering down at him.

Last edited:
OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Shogun took a deep breath as the second rounds started. Things got off with a bang as Confessor took on Red Death. Shogun watched the match intently, wondering to himself to whole time how this freak was able to run circles around Confessor like that. The end of the match didn't sit well with Shogun, Gato's team captain pulled the win, an upset in Shogun's mind, with relative ease. To make matters worse Lillith seemed entranced as she watched Red Death strut back to his locker room.

Shogun's only satisfaction came from Confessor's ability to walk to the back under her own power. She'd suffered a whole lot of internal damage, but Confessor would stay and watch, Shogun smiled at the display, she was tough as nails, he was glad she'd brought them this far, he could ask no more of her, she'd given her all, and really, she was the only reason Sen was stabilized, that was more important than anything involved in this tournament.

The next match was easily one of the most anticipated fights of the tournament, Dragn vs. Arlo. Shogun's eyes narrowed as the match type was announced, another magic duel? He shook it off, Arlo was good, but Dragn didn't get where he was by being anything short of spectacular. The match was a short one, but it delivered. The action never stopped, and it put an ultimate, if gruesome, conclusion to that bitter rivalry. Shogun was a tad upset it had ended in a double tko, but knowing Arlo was out of the way wasn't a bad thing.

After that was Kenshin's match, the young swordsman was matched up against Spiral, the Gato fighter who'd knocked Kakashi out of the tournament. Kenshin fought the little bastard to a standstill, and effectively put an end to his 3 against 1 strategy by ending the lives of his copies. Kenshin lost, but he'd let everything he had hang loose, he had nothing to be ashamed of.

That only left two Sempai fighters, himself, and Rosgwak. In Gato's locker room there were two opponents remaining for this round. That little punk Jake the Spider, who Shogun really wanted to make regret what he'd said about Lil, and Baird. Shogun knew he'd have to fight Baird eventually, but he was hoping to get a bit of a rest after his fight against Wong. Ultimately it didn't matter, Shogun was going to fight whoever he had to and give the people a great show in the process, that was his way, that was... the Sempai way...

The screen lit up with the next pairing, Shogun smirked grimly and let go of Jeze, it was time for action. She gave him a quick kiss for luck before his spark spray activated and his music kicked on. The crowd exploded as Shogun ran to the ring and shook the ropes on the sides that faced the crowd. Shogun stretched in the center of the ring as he waited for his opponent to be announced, when it finally came the crowd exploded with cheers and boos alike. Boos because the person he was facing was against... well, him. But cheers because this match alone was highly anticipated, Shogun, was facing Baird.

The Gato fighter came down to the ring without effects other than his music. He climbed in annd immediately he and Shogun stood nose to nose, locked in a stare down. It didn't matter what type of match this was, it was going to be an all out war between two fighters who hated each other. Finally the type of match was announced, bringing a smile to both of their faces, TLC, tables, ladders, and chairs. The winner would be the first one who could climb to the top of a ladder and pull down the mic an announce their name would be the winner.

The foreign objects were brought out and laid outside the ring, the bell rang and the fight was on. Baird opened with a hard kick to Shogun's chest, followed by a clothesline that spilled the Sempai fighter out of the ring. It became clear that this was a bait as Shogun blasted Baird over the head with a chair as soon as he joined him on the outside. Baird staggered back to the ring steps, Shogun tossed his rival the chair which Baird caught, only to then receive a side thrust kick from Shogun, amplified by the chair that the kick caused Baird to hit himself with.

Baird dropped the chair and attempted to crawl away, Shogun pursued, only to take a thumb to the eye, followed by a kick to the head that caused Shogun's head to bounce off the steel ring post. The two dazed fighters struggled to recover, with Baird setting up a table and then beating Shogun for a while and laying him on top of it. Baird climbed the barricade around the ring, then walked along it and jumped, planing on forcing Shogun through the table with his own body weight. Shogun rolled out of the way, leaving nobody there to break Baird's fall.

Shogun grabbed a pair of chairs, the crowd exploded, they'd seen him do this move only once before, but it was enough to let them know it was a match ender in most cases. He placed one chair under Baird's head, then took the other in both hands and slammed it down. With each slam the crowd chanted, "Con-chair-to!" Shogun threw the weapon to the side and slid a ladder into the ring.

Shogun rolled in, urged on by the crowd, but as he climbed he stopped, it was too easy... he was right. He turned enough to see Baird leap from the top turnbuckle and catch the big kick to his face, sending them both crashing onto the canvas. They both skittered to their feet and the fight became nothing more than a fast brutal boxing match. Finally Baird gained an edge, and was able to knock Shogun down. The Gato fighter began to climb the ladder, but soon Shogun was climbing too.

They got to the top at the same time, and began slugging each other to try and knock the other down. Shogun swung oddly with each of Baird's blows, the Gato fighter thought nothing of it until the ladder suddenly tipped, flinging them both out of the ring and onto the floor below. Both fighters got to their feet at the same time, but Baird brought a chair up with him and flung it hard against Shogun's head.

Baird didn't waste any time, quickly re-entering the ring and setting the ladder back up, then climbing. Shogun struggled to his feet and got back to the edge of the ring, but Baird was at the top of the ladder, Shogun couldn't make it, or so it seemed. He grabbed the top rope and jumped atop it, then held his balance for a moment and jumped again, this time landing on a high rung of the ladder, somehow keeping his balance after being blasted by the chair shot.

Baird was stunned by this feat, but not as much as he was by the next one. Shogun jumped up and shifted in midair, bringing his shin into the side of Baird's head. Shogun hit the side of the ladder, and then the ring hard, but Baird took the worst of the attack, which shifted the ladder again and caused Baird to once more be spilled outside. Shogun struggled to his feet, but didn't climb the ladder, he wasn't finished with Baird yet.

Shogun set up a ladder outside and laid Baird atop it, then climbed back into the ring. The crowd was on their feet as Shogun climbed the ropes, then jumped, his frog splash didn't miss, as he connected with Baird, forcing his body through the table. Shogun once more struggled to stand, but he found his feet and rolled back into the ring, then set up the ladder and slowly made his way to the top.

Shogun sat on the top rung as he grabbed the mic, Baird didn't move, the crowd went wild, then suddenly hushed up as he motioned with his hand. Shogun put the mic to his mouth, "Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed, the end of two rivalries, the first, between the top mages of Gato and Sempai high, Arlo, and Dragn9. And just now, you have seen the end of a war of the fist fighters, Gato high's own Baird, and Sempai High's fighter, and your winner! I. R. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd exploded again, Shogun slowly climbed down the ladder, then stumbled up the ramp, one fight left in the second round, looked like it was Ros vs. Jake the Spider. Shogun was a tad upset he didn't get to smash Jake's head, but he guessed Ros could handle it. Right now, Shogun just really wanted to sit down.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Standing backstage, Ros watched as the weapons captain of Gato approached Lilith, playing the gentleman and almost pushing Rosgwak physically away. Narrowing his eyes, anger flared up inside Rosgwak, and by the time he had regained control he found his hands resting on the hilts of his daggers. Looking back up, Ros noticed that Red Death had already left, and focussing, Ros took a deep breathe and left his daggers alone. Attacking a combatant outside of the ring was not only cowardly and dishonourable, but it would serve no real purpose in this situation. Seeing Lilith watch Red Death walk away, an almost dazed and disbelieving expression on her face, Ros turned and walked away himself. All he could hope for was the chance to face Red Death in the ring and have a talk to him about that incident.

And so it was that Rosgwak was disappointed as soon as he saw Confessor's name flash up next to Red Death's. He would have liked the opportunity to face this fighter, who seemed to have a sort of mythos surrounding him, but he resigned himself to merely watching Lilith, puzzled as he wondered why she appeared to be so... entranced... by this fighter. Shaking his head, Rosgwak turned back to the ring and instead watched the fight, silently cheering on Confessor, and hoping she at least could teach Red Death what defeat tasted like. Unfortunately, he could only watch as, after an incredibly brutal battle, she was thrown from the ring, hitting the wall with a sickening thud. However, as she courageously climbed, unaided, back to her feet, Rosgwak burst into loud applause, cheering her nerve and sheer skill. But, as she wandered backstage, Ros began to ponder Red Death. There was absolutely no denying now that he was a dangerous opponent. He had an incredible amount of speed, but his style was also erratic, seeming to go one way one second and then changing tact the very next. He also had a vast array of weapons knowledge, evident by the fact he had used two different types of weaponry in both of his matches so far.

Shaking his head, Rosgwak suddenly realised he had missed most of the next match, a powerful magic battle between Dragn and Arlo. Watching the final few seconds, Rosgwak smiled as he saw Dragn adapting very quickly, and using a cunning strategy against the captain of Gato's magic team. Unfortunately, it didn't appear to work entirely in Dragn's favour, as both Dragn and his opponent fell to the mat, resulting in a tie for that round.

Next up was Kenshin, going into a vicious cage match against Spiral, the doppelganger fighter from the Gato team. At first the fight looked vastly stacked against Kenshin, but in an amazing display of fighting he managed to destroy Spiral's copies before unfortunately succumbing himself. Applauding loudly, Rosgwak wondered just who would be next out of Shogun and himself, and the result very soon appeared on the screen, as Shogun's name appeared next to that of Baird, Gato's own fist-fighting captain.

The fight promised to be an exciting one between the two greatest fist fighters, and captains of the unarmed combat teams, the schools had to offer, and from the second the bell rang it didn't disappoint in the slightest. It was a fast paced fight, with neither combatant giving quarter, but ultimately Shogun managed to beat Baird with an interesting little gamble, and the match went to Sempai. Applauding as loudly as the rest of the crowd, Rosgwak stood backstage, smiling at Shogun as he passed him, then turning back just in time to see his name appear on the screen above the ring next to that of Jake the Spider. Instantly Rosgwak's mind replayed the earlier fight between Jake and Lilith, and Ros felt an anger rising up inside of him. But, taking a deep breathe, he managed to calm himself long enough to come up with an idea that seemed cruel, even to him. Turning to Lilith, Rosgwak slowly reached out and took her whip from the seat beside her, bowing slightly to her.
"Excuse me while I borrow this." he said, smiling at her then heading out to the ring.

Walking quickly towards the ring, Rosgwak saw the technicians hurriedly fixing the cage around it, and he smiled, a grim, determined little smile as he heard the crowd cheering around him. Reaching the ring, Rosgwak stepped in through the small cage door, then moved across the ring and waited, head bowed, while out of the corner of his eye he saw Jake the Spider approaching the ring, and working the crowd up while his music played. When Jake had also stepped inside the cage, the technicians closed the door and locked it shut, and it was only then that the screen above flashed the match type up for all to see. A standard cage match. Rosgwak strained his memory, trying to remember what he knew about this match type from Shogun's explanations in the past. If he recalled correctly, there were only two ways to win this match, either knock your opponent unconscious, or be the first to climb up and touch the floor outside the cage. Suddenly the bell rang, and Rosgwak brought his focus back to the present.

Standing still, Lilith's whip hooked loosely on his belt, Rosgwak watched as Jake made a very sudden dash straight towards him, pulling back his fist to presumably punch Ros in the face. Ducking under his wild swing, Rosgwak drove his knee up into Jake's gut, pushing him back a few steps. Standing still, Ros waited for Jake's next move. Watching Jake run straight at him, Rosgwak braced himself and prepared to attack back, when suddenly Jake did the unexpected and jumped against the cage wall, kicking off of it and grabbing Rosgwak's neck and arm. Twisting Ros' arm around behind his back, Jake put his face close to Rosgwak's ear, and applied pressure to the hold.
"Tell ya what... duck out now, let me leave the cage, and maybe I'll spare you the punishment I had to give your teammate, huh?" he hissed into Ros' ear.
Gritting his teeth against the pain of the hold, Rosgwak looked at Jake. "You hurt Lilith... I'm sorry, but that's not something I'm just walking away from." he hissed back.
"Oh, did I hurt your girlfriend?" Jake laughed mockingly in Ros' face. "Have it your way hero." he finished, before using the hold to spin Ros around lightning fast and then drive his face into the side of the cage, hard! Immediately sweeping Rosgwak's feet out from under him, Jake then turned and dashed madly across the ring, leaping against the cage wall and climbing.

Rolling quickly to his feet, Rosgwak barely registered just why Jake was knows as the 'The Spider'... not only could he grapple like a demon, but he was an agile opponent, scaling the cage wall like lightning... before he decided that now it was time to give Lilith's whip a try. Taking it off of his belt, Rosgwak lashed it out, catching Jake around the wrist and yanking him straight off of the cage wall. Smiling, Rosgwak brought the whip back in, watching as Jake climbed to his feet, now wary.
"I might have forgotten to mention," Rosgwak called across the ring, "That just because the whip is Lilith's preferred weapon, doesn't mean I don't know how to use it."

Growling, a low guttural sound more like that of a wild cat than a spider, Jake ran straight at Rosgwak, ducking around Rosgwak's defence and smashing him in the face with an elbow. Stumbling back a few steps, Ros barely had time to wipe away the blood at the corner of his mouth before Jake had punched him twice more, vicious blows in the chest, then delivered a harsh kick to Rosgwak's knee, dropping him to the ground. Turning again, Jake made yet another dash for the the cage wall, and when he was halfway up he felt the familiar crack of the whip wrapping around his ankle, as Ros pulled hard, ripping him off of the cage wall and letting him land hard on his back. Climbing slowly to his feet, Jake watched Rosgwak, cautiously straightening up despite the screaming pain in his back.

Rosgwak meanwhile, barely registered the pain in his jaw and chest. The only sound he heard was a rushing sound, like a hurricane wind in his head, and the only thing he could see through a haze was the face of Jake the Spider. Dimly, Rosgwak realised that at some point he would have to exit the cage to win, Jake wasn't going to be knocked unconscious anytime soon, but right now the only thing that mattered to him was humiliating Jake the Spider, crushing not only his competition, but also his spirit. Almost as though to prove this poin, Rosgwak lashed out with Lilith's whip once more, catching Jake across the face and causing his nose to bleed all over again. Smiling, Rosgwak watched, almost as though he'd left his body, as Jake rushed at him and began punching furiously. Laughing, Rosgwak dodged most of the blows, but eventually he caught a strong right hook across the face, yet again, and more blood welled up out of the corner of his mouth. Spitting it onto the mat, Rosgwak looked back up in time to catch a nasty backhand, roundhouse blow, which knocked him firmly to the mat, yet as Jake used this opportunity to run once again for the cage wall, Rosgwak continued to laugh.

From the place outside of his body where he watched from, Rosgwak briefly noticed just how changed he was in this battle, how he fought so differently to when he was fully in control, when he realised how close Jake was to freedom. Standing up, Rosgwak got the whip ready as Jake climbed, but did nothing. Suddenly, as Jake reached the top of the wall and readied himself to jump over and win the match, Rosgwak lashed out once more, catching Jake around the neck with the whip. Pulling hard, Rosgwak watched as Jake fell awkwardly into the mat, his back making a sickening snappping sound. Walking over, Ros watched as Jake crawled to his hands and knees, the whip still wrapped firmly around his neck, his nose still bleeding profusely, and Rosgwak reached him. Suddenly Rosgwak wound the rest of the whip around Jake's neck, keeping a firm hold of the handle and pulling tight, watching as Jake began to gasp for air. Leaning down, Rosgwak leant towards Jake's ear.

"Now, here's a simple message for you when you get back to your Gato friends in the locker room... just give up. It'll be easier for them." he hissed into Jake's ear. "Understand?"
Gasping for breathe, his face beginning to turn blue, Jake managed to nod weakly, and Rosgwak smiled.
"Good."

Suddenly, faster than Jake could've reacted, Rosgwak drew one of his daggers and stabbed it through Jake's hand, pinning him to the mat.
"Now you've got a gash to match the weakness you so cowardly exploited on Lilith! Enjoy it." he said, standing up and removing the whip from Jake's neck, allowing air to return. As he began to walk off, Rosgwak spun around and kicked Jake in the face, breaking his nose even further for good measure, then, attaching the whip to his waist, Rosgwak approached the cage wall and began to climb, taking his time. As he climbed, Rosgwak began to calm down, and the haze began to dissipate, and by the time he had reached the top of the cage wall, Jake still struggling against the dagger deeply embedded in the mat, Rosgwak's head had once again become clear. For a few seconds, Rosgwak straddled the top of the cage wall, silently rebuking himself for resorting to such dirty and, almost, dishonourable tactics, regardless of how furious he had been at jake. But only for a few seconds. Rosgwak then swung his leg over the cage wall and landed in a crouch outside the cage, listening as the announcer declared him the winner of the cage match and the crowd erupted into wild cheering.

Smiling vaguely, Rosgwak slowly walked backstage, dimly reflecting that it was now up to he and Shogun to secure Sempai's victory in this tournament, when he made it backstage and to Lilith. Wiping blood from his face with the back of his arm, Rosgwak kneeled before her and presented her whip to her, smiling up at her.
"Please forgive me for using this." he said to her. "I only thought it fitting that Jake not leave this tournament without tasting the 'business end' of your weapon." he said, laughing slightly as he wondered how the tournament would pan out next.

Kakashi

Call me Deacon Blues
Reaction score
"We were able to heal up more of your wounds, but you still are not completly healed. You'll have to wait a while before doing any more fighting."

Kakashi nodded. At least now he could go and watch more of the fights. Kakashi limped out to the audience and sat down just as I.R. Shogun's Match was ending. It had been a TLC match, and the winner was the first fighter who could climb the ladder and announce their name. The fighter than the Shogun was facing was a Gato fighter by the name of Baird. He had never heard of the fighter, but if he had made it this far into the tournoment, he had to be pretty damn good.

Kakashi watched as Baird made his way up the ladder and thought that the match was over. Until I.R. masterfully swung up to the top rung of the ladder. I.R. swung his shin into Baird's face and then they both tumbled to the ground. Rather than climb the ladder, Shogun went back at Baird and sent him through a table.

Then it was time for I.R. Shogun to climb the ladder. He climbed his way to the top rung and sat on it, as the crowd cheered. Then he motioned his hand at them to quiet, and when they did, he exclaimed: "Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed, the end of two rivalries, the first, between the top mages of Gato and Sempai high, Arlo, and Dragn9. And just now, you have seen the end of a war of the fist fighters, Gato high's own Baird, and Sempai High's fighter, and your winner! I. R. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kakashi smiled to himself. So I.R. had one. Well, what more could he expect from him. But even though he was happy, Kakashi couldn't help but think about how much he had wanted to win. That damn Spiral. If only he had known about the doppel gangers before hand, he would have been able to prepare. He still might have lost, but the chances would have been alot more in his favor then they had. Still, as far as he knew no one from Sempai had known about Spiral's clones, so he couldn't blame anyone but himself. But that made him even more depressed about the loss. Maybe one day he would get a chance to fight Spiral again. Unlikely, but if there was even a chance, Kakashi would take it.

Next up was Rosgwack against the Gato named Jake the Spider, a fist fighter and grappler.

Jake had beaten Lillith, and as with Baird, had to be a good fighter to make it this far. Kakashi was sure that Ros would beat this guy extra hard for Lillith.

In this match, you could win by knocking the opponent out, or by climbing out of the cage and touching the floor on the outside. Kakashi felt confident that Ros could not only win, but demolish this guy. Jake the Spider was no match for Rosgwack. But then again, he didn't know much about this Jake guy, but still, he had confidence in Ros' abilities.

Immediatly, Jake slammed Ros' head into the cage and then Jake started to scale the wall at lightning speeds. Kakashi was sure that the Gato fighter was going to get out of the cage, until Ros brought out a whip. Ros uses a whip? thought Kakashi. Well, even if it wasn't his normal weapon, Ros was able to catch the Spider across the wrist and send him flying to the ground with a thud.

As soon as he had fell, Jake jumped up and elbowed Ros in the face. Then showing off his speed even more, he punched the Sempai Fighter twice in the face, and then sent him to the ground. Once again, Jake went for the wall and tried to climb. This time, he got near halfway up before Rosgwack hooked him around the ankle with the whip. Jake came to the floor with a thud worse than before, right onto his back.

Jake got up, and rather than going back at Ros, he sized up his opponent, more cautious than ever. Ros whipped Jake across the face, and the whip caught on his nose, ripping through the flesh, causing his nose to pour with blood. Still ready to fight, The Spider came at Ros, punching. Rosgwak dodged most of the blows, but eventually, he was hit squarely in the face. Then a roundhouse sent him to the floor. Taking care of the oppotunity, Jake tried to climb the walls again, and Ros let out what seemed to be a laugh, at least from Kakashi's perspective, way up in the stands.

But then, Ros did nothing. Jake was all the way up to the top, and Ros did nothing. What was he doing? Was he too weak to fight anymore?

But then Kakashi's eyes widened as Rosgwak got his whip around Jake's neck. Ros pulled the Gato fighter down from the wall, and wrapped the rest of the whip around his neck. Then Rosgwak stabbed Jake's hand to the mat and then headed for the cage wall. But before leaving, Ros broke the Spider's nose with a kick.

Then Ros slowly climbed the cage, and got to the floor. Ros was the winner.

Kakashi let out a loud cheer as Rosgwak headed backstage.

Kenshin

Drifter
Reaction score
Kenshin awoke to the sight of a healer standing over him. "You took quite a beating there..... Kenshin, was it?" Kenshin, nodding, sat up. "How bad was I?" he asked the healer curiously. He wanted to know how bad he lost to that triple-bastard."Well," the healer began,"You broke 4 of your ribs, your nose, and your left wrist. We were able to heal you to almost complete health, now all you need is some rest."

Kenshin laid back down on his pillow, exhaling. "Thats a relief I suppose, now isn't it?" he said as he slipped back into sleep.

Kakashi

Call me Deacon Blues
Reaction score
A tall blonde haired man was sitting next to Kakashi in the stands. "Hey, you." he said, tapping on the man's shoulder.

"Huh, yeah?"

"I was just wondering, the fighter, Spiral, what were the outcomes of his match?" Kakashi asked.

"Well," the man replied "His first fight was against a spear fighter named Kakashi, who he beat," Kakashi smiled to himself at that. The man didn't even realize he was sitting next to Kakashi "His second fight was against a figther named Kenshin. A swordfighter, he's a rookie at Sempai." Kakashi nodded. So Kenshin fought Spiral? Maybe he had a better outcome. "He's supposed to be real good, you know, well, Spiral beat him too. Spiral seems to be a good fighter."

"So a man who uses doppel gangers is a a good fighter? Is that what you're telling me? If you ask me, its not exactly brave to hide behind clones. Cowardice best describes it."

"Well, it worked didn't it? Anything you can do to win, you should do."

"Yeah." Kakashi leaned back. He still thought doppel gangers were cowardly, but he wasn't going to argue.

The man turned back to him "Hey, by the way, what happened to you? Where did you get all those injuries?"

Kakashi smiled and told him.

OP
I. R. Shogun

I. R. Shogun

Midnight Demon
Reaction score
Shogun watched Ros' match with a tad bit of concern. Shogun would have love to kick Jake's head off, but for Ros to go to the lengths that he did, it just wasn't like Rosgwak. The match was a cage match, made all the more brutal by the use of Lillith's whip by Ros who tossed his opponent all over the ring, generally waiting until Jake was at the top of the cage wall before pulling him down again. Eventually the match was over when Ros exited the cage.

Shogun would have liked a chance to talk to Ros after the match, but there were going to be no breaks, the screen lit up with the next match, one that Shogun had been waiting for. I. R. Shogun vs. Red Death. For the third time that night Shogun ran down to the ring to an ecstatic crowd. He hardly had to work to whip them into a frenzy, unfortunately the same was true for Red Death who made his way to the ring shortly after Shogun.

The two engaged in a stare down similar to the one Shogun had had against Baird, but this time it was different. Red Death had brought a weapon down to the ring unlike the ones he'd used in previous rounds. On either hand the masked warrior wore a set of three claw like blades that extended four inches past his knuckled. That would give him a dangerous reach advantage, but as the match type was announced Shogun's worry dissolved, they were going to have a fall count anywhere street fight.

The two squared off in the ring as the bell rang, on the floor attendants scrambled to get all the various weapons available to the fighters gathered from under the ring. Shogun only needed to avoid those claws long enough to get Red Death out of the ring, then the fight would be even. Red Death didn't give him a chance to strategize, the masked warrior lunged forth driving his clawed hands forward to attempt a deadly blow. Shogun dodged and planted a hard kick against Red Death's abdomen, or so he thought.

The Gato weapon's captain shifted his weight to avoid the kick completely, then jumped forward and slashed with both claws. Shogun avoided the brunt of the attack, but his chest was still opened by the attack. He needed to get this out of the ring fast, this guy was damn fast, and with those claws it wouldn't take him long to cut the unarmed Shogun to ribbons. Red Death leapt for Shogun again, the Sempai fighter dodge and attempted another kick, luckily this time it landed, and to the joy of Shogun knocked his opponent through the ropes.

Shogun followed Red Death out, finding the masked warrior already on his feet and back on the attack. Shogun dodged, but was surprised to see Red Death go tumbling as he slipped on a street sign. The as the Gato fight stood Shogun picked up the sign, then winged it at the speedy bastard, hitting him square in the chest. Red Death grunted and rushed Shogun again, pushing the Sempai fighter back until his found himself backed against the ring steps.

Red Death let out a cackle as he jumped to open Shogun up, thinking quickly the Sempai warrior grabbed his opponent's main attacking hand, then pulled it past his right side. Red Death slide past him, then gasped as Shogun locked his arms around his waist and in one swift motion flung him onto his back with a brutalizing German Suplex. Red Death struggled to his feet, and narrowly avoided a powerful baseball bat swing from Shogun.

Shogun found himself on the defensive again as Red Death lunged for his throat, now Shogun did something Red Death's last two opponents hadn't tried, he grappled. Taking Red Death by both hands he pulled the lethal claws away and slammed his head forward, connecting squarely with where Red Death's nose would be beneath his mask. There was a satisfying crunch beneath the mask, but Shogun couldn't have realized this would make all hell break loose.

The Gato fighter's eyes went wide as he held his hands over the nose area of the mask. "You bastard... you dare sully my beautiful face?! Before I was just going to humiliate you, but you have ruined perfection! Now you must DIE!" Red Death's voice was little more than a shriek as he said this and leapt for Shogun, slashing rapidly and uncontrollably with those killer claws. Shogun was getting opened up, nothing too deep, but he was still bleeding, not good.

He felt his foot bump against something, a weapon, his only chance. He grabbed both of Red Death's hands again, then pushed him back with a hard thrust kick to the chest. As Red Death recovered his balance Shogun spun, grabbing a hold of the object his foot had hit, then swung with all his might. Red Death caught the pipe hard against his jaw, causing him to ram his masked face into the steel ring post.

There was a cracking sound, as Red Death pulled back it's source was clear, his mask started to fall apart below the eyes. Red Death didn't say anything this time, instead screaming with rage and rushing Shogun. The Sempai fighter managed to catch one of the claws with the pipe and twisted, forcing the deadly blades to come loose from Red Death's gloved hand. Only one, but it was a start.

Red Death saw that a full claw assault was no longer an option, so instead he planted a hard kick against Shogun's side. To his dismay Shogun's reflexes were good enough to catch it. "You call that a kick?" Shogun said over a slight grunt of pain. "No wonder you're a weapon fighter, you've got no power in your fists or feet..." As Shogun said this he finally got to deliver a powerful fist to Red Death's stomach, sending the Gato fighter staggering back.

Shogun attempted to follow up, but Red Death showed that speed of his, ducking under Shogun's kick attempt, then coming up behind and opening up Shogun's back. Before the Sempai captain could react Red Death's arms locked around him and powered him up, then into the ground as Red Death returned the suplex from earlier. Shogun struggled to his feet, only to eat several kicks to the face from Red Death. It was becoming clear Shogun wasn't going to win, he'd have to settle for slowing the bastard down for Ros.

Shogun finally stood, then delivered a hard kick to Red Death's knee. The Gato fighter buckled and fell, Shogun grinned, definitely wasn't used to getting hit like that. Shogun grabbed Red Death's head and slammed it against the ring, then connected with a hard right to Red Death's cheek. Red Death stumbled away, then caught himself against the ring steps. As Shogun pursue Red Death suddenly turned and blasted him against the head with a bag he'd grabbed from under the ring.

Red Death jumped off of the steps, going for an aerial attack. He connected with a heel to the head of Shogun who fell to his knees. Red Death now opened his bag and poured out it's contents, hundreds and hundreds of thumb tacks, in front of Shogun. Shogun attempted to make him regret it, lunging at his opponent, only to have Red Death leap over him, then once again suplex him, this time onto the tacks.

Shogun managed to kick out of the pin attempt, he couldn't lose until Red Death was slowed down. Maintaining contact with Red Death's arms Shogun grappled and worked for position until he got a hold of the knee he'd hit earlier. Shogun delivered a hard right to Red Death's face, then rolled him into the ring on his stomach. Shogun grabbed Red Death by the ankle and slammed his leg against the ring, causing a scream from Red Death and several pops from the knee.

Shogun repeated this process several times as his rush quickly faded. Only now did Shogun realize just how badly he was bleeding, and how much pain he was in. The match had been frantic, and Shogun had brutalized this bastard, but as he fell to the ground Shogun accepted his defeat. "The rest is up to you Ros..." he muttered as he passed out. Red Death was too bust nursing his knee to notice Shogun was prone for the kill, but it didn't matter. The ref tested Shogun and declared the match over, Shogun was unable to continue, Red Death, was the winner.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Standing backstage, swinging his arms in order to keep them loose, Rosgwak ran through the current tournament standings in his head. If he was correct it was now just Shogun, a fist-fighter, and himself, a weapons fighter, left to represent Sempai. Opposing them was Spiral, a mage ('Now minus his clones', Ros thought with a smirk), and Red Death, the weapons captain of Gato. All Shogun had to do was win the fight against Red Death, and Sempai would have the advantage! Spinning around, Ros leant against the backstage doorframe and focussed on the fight about to begin in the ring.

Narrowing his eyes, Ros watched Red Death's opening gambit. This claws of his looked incredibly dangerous on their own, and, even worse, Red Death clearly knew how to use them. Who was this person, that had such a wide array of working knowledge on exotic weaponry? Whoever they were, Rosgwak began to hope even more that Shogun could win this match... this Red Death was one of the few combatants around that Rosgwak wasn't looking forward to facing. It was then that Shogun landed his first hit of the match, despite already having taken a wound. Rosgwak smirked, as he watched Red Death travel out of the ring, clearly Red Death had underestimated Shogun much to his own detriment. Rosgwak could only hope this was a trend that would continue.

But as the fight continued, Rosgwak watched with growing dismay. Shogun was putting up a valiant and admirable fight, yet Red Death's sheer brutality and speed was slowly but steadily overwhelming him. The final nail in Shogun's coffin seemed to come when Red Death used an especially low trick and drove Shogun onto a large number of tacks. Cringing as he saw Shogun hit the tacks, Rosgwak cheered as loud as he could when he saw Shogun get to his feet once more, and actually manage to injure Red Death's knee severely. However, it was all for naught as I.R. Shogun, captain of Sempai's unarmed combat team and possibly the only person who could have beaten the powerhouse of Gato, fell to the floor unconscious and was declared the loser of the match, as Red Death limped offstage nursing his injured knee.

Turning and watching as the medical attendants hurried backstage carrying Shogun's unconscious form, Rosgwak was about to say something when suddenly the announcer's loud voice declared the next match between Rosgwak and Spiral. Mentally making a note to check on Shogun after this match, Rosgwak hurried down the ring, quickly grabbing his tabard as he went. As he climbed into the ring, pulling his tabard on over his doublet, Rosgwak watched Spiral make his way down to the ring, waving at the crowd and generally working them up. When Spiral entered the ring, he looked directly at Rosgwak, and waved mockingly to him.
"Aww, one little Sempai fighter down, one left to go." he laughed across the ring. "Worried?"
Deciding not to lower himself to Gato's level and start hurling insults, Rosgwak looked at the screen above the ring, waiting to see what the match type would be. He didn't have to wait long though, as the words "Handicap Match" appeared for everyone to see. Looking around puzzled, Rosgwak wondered what this match would mean, when the announcer came back over the speakers.

"Ladies and gentleman, we've seen the two competitors fight brilliantly tonight, but every time they've been in their element. Now, we take them out of it. Both fighters will be at a disadvantage, not able to fight in a specific manner decided by the adjudicators of this tournament. For this match only, both fighters are prohibited from using weapons of any kind against each other. And now, let the fight begin!"

Suddenly the bell rang, and Rosgwak's mind began racing as he threw his daggers outside the ring. Circling the ring, Rosgwak kept Spiral directly opposite him and as far away as possible. Already he could see his defeat looming... he was an average combatant with his hands... not on the level of some of the fist-fighters already seen tonight, but average... however the problem lay in the fact that while Rosgwak had been effectively stripped of his major advantage, Spiral still had free rein of his magic, which made the match severly one-sided. Suddenly, Spiral raised his hand and a fireball raced across the ring. Ducking to the side and rolling, Rosgwak came back onto his feet in an opposite corner, continuing to watch Spiral closely.

"Starting to feel the pressure?" Spiral shouted, grinning as he threw yet another fireball across the ring, causing Rosgwak to duck and roll yet again. Remaining crouched down low, Rosgwak began to consider the options. His only hope was to get close and try to best Spiral in unarmed combat... stop him using his magic long enough to beat him down. And so, when Spiral's next fireball raced across the ring towards him, Rosgwak ducked and rolled once more. However, instead of rolling away, Rosgwak rolled towards Spiral, leaping up and driving his shoulder into Spiral's chest as soon as his feet hit the mat. Knocking Spiral down to the mat, Rosgwak drove his knee into Spiral's chest before he could come to his senses, and pulled his fist back, punching Spiral in the face. Pulling his fist back to punch once more, Ros' fist was caught by Spiral, who retaliated with a punch of his own to Ros' face and then kicked him away. Climbing back to his feet, Spiral kicked Rosgwak's side once, twice, three times, each time driving the toe of his boot in hard. Rolling quickly out of the way and climbing to his feet, gently rubbing his side, Rosgwak glared at Spiral... he was stronger than Ros suspected a mage to be, much stronger. But it was too late to reconsider his plan of attack, and so before Spiral could ready himself for another attack Rosgwak threw himself at Spiral once more.

It was ill-prepared for on Rosgwak's part, and so didn't have enough force to drive Spiral to the ground. However it had more than enough force to slam Rosgwak's elbow into the side of Spiral's head, a technique he had seen other fist-fighters use before, and with the same result, as Spiral staggered back, dizzied. Not letting up, Rosgwak charged yet again, trying to tackle Spiral once more. Unfortunately, as he hit Spiral's chest, his own jaw was hit hard by Spiral's rising fist, causing Rosgwak's vision to swim and the taste of blood to well up afresh in Ros' mouth. Lashing out without really seeing, Rosgwak flet his fists connect with Spiral's head twice more, before he was pushed back yet again. Standing up and clutching his head, Rosgwak waited a few seconds for his vision to return to normal. Unfortunately, by the time this happened, Rosgwak looked across the ring at a racing fireball.

Barely ducking out of the way in time, Rosgwak felt it sear across his arm, and when he looked at it, he saw the flesh between his left shoulder and elbow burnt severely. Gritting his teeth against the pain, Rosgwak realised that he would have to end this end fight quickly, one way or the other, but with his left arm effectively out of commission it was looking more and more difficult with each second. It was then that a crazy idea came to Rosgwak. Moving warily around the ring, Rosgwak watched Spiral carefully, waiting for the next fireball as he considered the idea. It was definitely a crazy idea, and he didn't like his odds of coming out of it in good shape, but when he remembered Shogun's example, he realised that if he couldn't win he'd at least make sure Spiral walked out of the ring hurting. Ducking out of the way of the next fireball, Rosgwak set himself for what was about to come, and hoped his leather tabard would take most of the damage.

Ducking and rolling towards Spiral as the next fireball hurtled his way, Rosgwak hoped that Spiral's love for high-destruction, small-spread spells would continue for one spell longer. Then, as he saw Spiral preparing to hurl one more fireball, Rosgwak grinned, a vicious devil-may-care smirk, as he threw himself straight at Spiral, arms over his face. Then, two things happened at the same time. The fireball that Spiral threw hit Rosgwak square in the chest. Unfortunately, this happened just before Rosgwak hit Spiral, resulting in the mage getting caught in the detonation range of his own spell. As his momentum carried him forward, Rosgwak felt an enormous impact hit his chest... the spell, he vaguely recognised in some far off part of his mind... before he hit the much firmer weight of Spiral, which very quickly gave way. Reacting on pure instinct, Rosgwak hit the mat with his right shoulder, rolling awkwardly and landing on his side, as he faintly heard a thud behind him. Quickly clambering to his feet, Rosgwak rushed to the side of the ring and drew one of his daggers, not caring if the adjudicators thought he was using it against Spiral and he was disqualified, only wanting to get the burning hot leather off of his body. As the tabard fell to the floor, and Ros felt the cool air on his chest, it was only then that he realised the crowd was cheering tremendously and, curious as to what had happened, Rosgwak turned as if in a daze.

There, lying on the mat behind him, his face hideously burnt, was Spiral. From where he stood, Rosgwak could see he still drew breathe and clung tenaciously to consciousness. But, being unprepared for such an unfortunate use of his own magic against him, Spiral hadn't readied himself against the blast, and it showed. Throwing down his dagger, Rosgwak began to stride towards Spiral, realising that his drawing hadn't been misinterpreted and he was still legally in. But before he could continue to beat Spiral, he noticed the mage's hand weakly raised in the air. Slowing his stride, Rosgwak watched, curious, as after a few seconds, the mage's hand hit the mat, once, twice, three times. Then the bell rang. Suddenly the crowd exploded into cheers, as loud as if they were right by his ear, and Rosgwak realised that once again, against the odds, he had won by submission. Turning, Rosgwak slowly walked back to his daggers and picked them up, climbing out of the ring and walking backstage amid the cheers of his fellow Sempai students and the jeers of the Gato students as Spiral was carried off. Rosgwak wasn't too worried about him... he would live, even if it was with a horribly burnt face. But as he walked backstage, the burn on his arm beginning to flare up fiercely once more, it dawned on Rosgwak that it was now down to him to bring victory home for Sempai. Turning in the backstage doorway, Rosgwak looked at the crowd, raising his hand with a dagger for silence, as he had seen other fighters, Met included, do in the past. And before his amazed eyes, he actually got it. Clearing his throat, Rosgwak reached for a microphone that a ring hand bought him after a few seconds.

"Fellow Sempai students..." he faltered. What could he say? The last match had been hard fought... he had the scarred flesh to show for it... and he had barely come through it. If it wasn't for following Shogun's example of 'all out until the end'... what could he say that the audience hadn't seen themselves? But there it was. "Fellow Sempai students... that victory was for I.R. Shogun... and the victory of the tournament will be for all of you!" he finished quietly, dropping the microphone and walking backstage for a brief rest before the final round.

Rosgwak

The Masked Warrior
Reaction score
Sitting down on a bench backstage, Rosgwak’s mind began whirling. How had it come to this… Rosgwak fighting Red Death, the two captains of their school’s weapons teams facing off in the final round, a fight the crowd had been looking forward to all night. As a medical attendant began to rub some soothing cream onto the burnt skin on Rosgwak’s arm, he wondered whether he was even capable of beating Red Death in battle… from what he had seen so far, Red Death was a more than capable warrior, combining quite ably both immense speed and skill. Unfortunately, there was no more time left to Rosgwak for thought, as the announcer loudly declared his name over the speakers. Hearing the Sempai students erupt into cheers, Rosgwak stood and began walking past the medical attendant. However, as he reached the backstage doorway he gently grabbed a stage-hand.
“Quickly, please grant me a favour. Hurry into the school, and in the weapons locker room, in my locker, there are two rapi- no, grab the sabre. Please, and bring it here before the match begins.” Rosgwak said, handing the stage-hand his locker key, and watching as he ran off. As he then turned to exit the backstage area once more, he spotted Lilith, still twirling her rose, and he stopped. Walking up to her, he bowed slightly in front of her, and then smiled.

“Lilith, I would not deem to be so pompous as to fight his match in your name. Only…” Rosgwak faltered, wondering what might sound smooth, or impressive, but after a few seconds he settled for the truth. “Only know, I dedicate this dance to you.” He said, bowing once more. Then hearing his name called out once more, Rosgwak realised he could not wait backstage any longer, and so, putting on a smile driven mostly by false bravado, he entered the arena.

The roar of the cheering crowd, and the hysterical screams of his little “fan-club” were more intense than Rosgwak had imagined. He knew the school enjoyed these sorts of tournaments… in fact he had sat in the crowd numerous times himself, cheering on the likes of Shogun and Lilith… but he never could have imagined before tonight just what it was like to stand in front of the shouting mass and make your slow way down to the ring. Feeling the encouraging shouts and calls of support flowing around him… it was almost like a song in itself, and for the first time he finally understood what kept people like Meteorain and Lilith coming back. However Rosgwak had to resist the urge to move towards the ring quicker, lifted by the cheers. He had to give the stage-hand plenty of time to return with the sabre Rosgwak had requested. It was a weapon that Rosgwak had an incredible of amount of experience in using, both practical and just from training, and one of the best weapons to use when coupled with a dagger. After all, one rapier is good, but with a lousy cutting edge, it would be unwise to use in this particular fight, especially as thanks to the injury from the last round Rosgwak felt he could only competently use something as small as a dagger in his off-hand. With this knowledge in mind, Rosgwak had opted to use the sabre and a dagger, both weapons for cutting and thrusting.

As he reached the ring, and climbed in, Rosgwak then watched as Red Death entered from across the arena, a brand new mask firmly in place, and two new weapons sheathed at his waist. As he climbed into the ring, his fellow Gato students firmly cheering him on, Rosgwak was distracted from watching him further by a pulling on the bottom of his doublet. Turning around, Rosgwak saw the exhausted stage-hand holding up both the key, and the ornate sabre from Rosgwak’s locker.
“Thank you.” Rosgwak said, as he grasped the sabre by its hilt and drew it from its scabbard. As the light flashed across the blade, Rosgwak turned to face his opponent, as the screen above them changed to declare the match-type: Hell In A Cage. The rules were simple… there were no rules. The fight would continue until someone tapped out or was unconscious. It was then, as the cage descended around them, and the stage-hands began locking the walls into place, that Red Death turned and drew his weapons.

The blades flashed in the ring-lights, as Red Death flourished the swords he wielded. But they were strange, almost an amalgamation of other types of sword. They were as thin as katanas, but much straighter, coming to wicked point like rapiers. Like a sidesword they had two cutting edges, but along the true edge they were lined with tiny little teeth, points cut into the edge of the sword itself. As Rosgwak stared, Red Death must have noticed, as he laughed.
“Do you like my little toys?” he asked Rosgwak loudly, displaying them even more for the crowd to see. He then leant forward and his voice dropped, so only Ros could hear him over the crowd. “Well, it seems fair. After all, I’ve been admiring your toys all night.” He said with a wink, and a point to Sempai’s backstage area. Turning, Rosgwak saw Lilith leaning against the doorframe, an excellent vantage point from which to watch the match, and instantly his anger flared again, as he recalled the earlier display Red Death had put on. But, Rosgwak bit back his rage… he remembered what had happened in his match against Jake the Spider, and he feared that if he lost control of himself in this fight then it would truly be over before it had even begun.
“Hold your tongue or I might decide to cut it out instead! Do not speak of Lilith that way!” Rosgwak shouted, venting his rage through insulting Red Death. Suddenly the bell rang, and Red Death lunged forward, his blades singing.

Neatly twisting his body, Rosgwak dodged and made to riposte with his sabre, but Red Death was ready and neatly blocked it as he skipped out of range. Waiting warily, Rosgwak parried yet another slash of Red Death’s with his dagger, then made a thrust to push him back yet again. Moving to take the offensive, Rosgwak continued through with a diagonal slash from his dagger and sabre, followed by a horizontal sabre slash to use his momentum. But Red Death just dodged all of them, laughing the entire time. Moving back gracefully, Rosgwak fully comprehended just how fast Red Death was. As such, his speed would have to be what Ros watched out for in this battle, rather than worrying about how strong he was. But even as he though that, Red Death charged in with another swing, this time high, aiming for Rosgwak’s neck. Barely raising his sabre in time to block, Rosgwak suddenly felt a burning tearing along his left arm, and, shouting in pain, he danced back, out of reach. Looking down he noticed a deep crimson wave spreading down his arm from a fresh cut, and when he looked at Red Death he noticed one of the blades, with his blood freshly run along the tiny metallic teeth. Cursing under his breath at just how much those weapons of Red Death’s hurt, and cursing himself for falling for a feint, of all the tricks in the book, Rosgwak turned his attention back to the fight. Now his left arm was hurting more than ever, and the threat of unconsciousness from blood-loss came into Ros’ head, but he couldn’t worry about that. Pushing those thoughts aside, he charged at Red Death, swinging his sabre in a wild diagonal slash. As Red Death grinned, parrying Rosgwak’s slash aside, Ros turned with his blade, as though it was nothing more than a dance step, and, when his back was facing Red Death, he lashed out backwards with his dagger. Hearing a sharp gasp of pain, Rosgwak moved back, and turned to survey his handiwork. There, before him, Red Death’s shirt was covering with a billow of blood.
“Don’t mind the wound.” Rosgwak cried loudly. “It goes with your garish outfit, and those roses you enjoy handing around.”

The two combatants began circling each other once more. They were both now wounded… nothing deep, but the longer the fight went on, the more dangerous each blow became. Rosgwak wondered how he could finish this quickly, and then he remembered Shogun’s crippling blow from the fight before. Looking down, Ros smiled as, sure enough, he saw a rough-shod splint holding Red Death’s knee in place. If Ros could just sever the splint, Red Death’s knee would be freely put out of place again, and maybe he would slow down. Thinking this, Rosgwak began running towards Red Death, throwing his dagger when he got close. As expected, Red Death twisted to the side, dodging the throw, but it was not a good enough dodge and the blade raked across his shoulder, drawing blood as it continued on. Even worse for Red Death, he was in a bad position to see Rosgwak jump at him, his foot lashing out for the splint. As he passed Red Death, Rosgwak was rewarded with two things: the satisfying sound as the splint shattered under his foot, and a painful tearing in his stomach. Distracted by the pain in his chest, Rosgwak hit the ground poorly, and rolled across the mat, losing his sabre in the process. It was only when he came to a stop that he could look down, and he saw his doublet sliced across the midsection, as was his chest. It was no deeper than the cut he had taken before, but coupled with that cut, this fight was starting to look serious. And, as he looked up to a sword blade positioned near his face, Ros realised it had just gotten worse.

The splint had shattered, and Red Death was definitely affected by his knee being freshly knocked out of place. The pain in his eyes was evidence enough of that, even through his mask. However, he had used Ros’ fall to his advantage, and hobbled over to force Rosgwak into submission.
“Yield.” He hissed, as if to enforce this suspicion. “Yield, and I may not kill you and your little girlfriend. I might settle for one.” He laughed nastily.
“You’re hurt, Red Death.” Ros replied simply, indicating Red Death’s wounds, both trailing blood, and his clearly disfigured knee.
“You’re worse, Rosgwak. Now yield!” Red Death shouted.
“Not a chance!” Rosgwak spat back, grabbing the blade near his face. Ignoring the blood welling up in his palm, Rosgwak kicked Red Death in the injured knee and pushed the sword away, rolling to his feet in the same motion as Red Death began to topple over. Quickly dancing around Red Death’s side, faster then he could now move, Rosgwak bent and recovered his sabre, using it to make a quick slash at Red Death’s right hand, causing him to drop the vicious sword. Red Death tried to make a slash at Rosgwak’s chest once more, but it was poorly aimed and ill-prepared, and Rosgwak easily parried it, pushing it to the floor and then, when the blade was locked under his own on the mat, he stomped hard on Red Death’s hand, hearing a satisfying snap accompanied by a scream of pain. Dropping his own sabre, Rosgwak then pulled Red Death to his feet, and threw into the nearest cage wall. As Red Death hit the cage wall, he bounced off the rope back towards Ros, who hit him with a vicious backhand, knocking him to the mat once more. Then, bending to retrieve both his own sabre, and one of Red Death’s wicked blades, Rosgwak used his feet to push Red Death against a cage wall, where he placed a blade either side of his neck.
“Now… your turn to yield.” Rosgwak said quietly, the blades resting steadily in the air mere millimetres from Red Death’s flesh, despite the toll this battle had taken on Ros.
“What, and let you go bragging back to your friends?” Red Death spat back. “I would rather die than yield to the likes of you.”
Shaking his head, Rosgwak saw the truth of this in Red Death’s eyes.
“You would too, wouldn’t you. Very well.” Lowering the blades, Ros then span around and kicked Red Death in the face, shattering his brand new mask. But between the blood and the bits of mask, Ros could see he still clung to consciousness.
“Was that for you little girlfriend?” Red Death mocked him.
Shaking his head, Ros bent down and crouched in front of Red Death.
“No, that was for me. This is for Lilith.” He said, driving a knee into Red Death’s face, and watching with satisfaction as he slumped, unconscious against the ropes.

Standing up, Ros raised his hands, as the bell rang.
“Ladies and gentlemen… I give you, your winner for the Firestorm tournament: RoooossssGWAK!!!!!!” the voice boomed out over the speakers. Smiling, Rosgwak realised in some far off part of his mind that he had just knocked unconscious the best fighter Gato had on display tonight. But for some reason, he felt much happier about it than he imagined he would. And as for those wounds… bah, they didn’t matter anymore. It was at that moment that Rosgwak promptly slipped into unconsciousness himself, falling near his beaten opponent.

Dragn9

Sorcerer Supreme
Reaction score
His eyes were hazy as he opened them, squinting at the lights in the medic ward. Dragn slowly rose to a sitting position, wincing from his wounds. He could tell that they had been fully healed but the injuries were still sore and bruised. The top of his robes had been removed and he had bandages wrapped around his torso, from the dagger wound to the back during his match with Arlo. Pulling his robes up back around him he looked around the room. A medic rushed up to him, “Please, you must lie down, you need more time to rest.” Dragn smiled and waved her away, “Don’t worry I’m fine now.” The nurse looked as though she would protest but Dragn changed the subject. “So I guess Arlo won?” he frowned “I passed out as I hit the floor so I’m assuming he won the match.” Dragn did not know whether or not his last move had caused Arlo to be knocked out. The nurse sighed, “It was a tie, you both hit the floor at the same time and Arlo....ummmm...”she paused, Dragn looked at her confused, “Arlo what?” “Arlo was killed by the last spell you performed.” The nurse replied, Dragn bowed his head and nodded, he wasn’t sure what to say, it wasn’t like he felt any pride in taking the life of another, but that sort of thing happens in these types of tournaments. Dragn then looked back at the nurse, “Really I’m fine.” The nurse shrugged her shoulders, “Suit yourself.” She replied and rushed off to tend to some others.

Lazily getting off the cot he had been lying on, Dragn looked around the ward. He noticed Kenshin sleeping on one of the cots. Dragn wasn’t sure if he had lost his match or was just recovering from a win, he would have to be brought up to speed about the matches that had gone on while he was unconscious.

Another glance around the room and Dragn’s eyebrows raised. Shogun was laying on one of the cots off to the side. Walking over Dragn inspected him, he was in bad shape. “What happened to him?” Dragn asked the medic tending to him, he had seen Shogun receive some vicious injuries before but these looked bad. “He just had his match against Red Death.” The medic responded. Red Death? Dragn thought, he must be extraordinarily talented to cause this much damage to Shogun. “Did he win?” Dragn asked, but the medic just shook his head. Dragn’s eyes narrowed, these Gato fighters were uncharacteristically stronger and faster then he could remember, it puzzled him to think how they had gained so much power just within a year. Dragn took a deep breath then walked out of the medic ward, he headed towards the arena. He wasn’t sure how many matches were left and he hoped that he hadn’t missed the final match.

Upon arriving he heard Ros’ voice over the speakers, “Fellow Sempai students....that victory was for I. R Shogun...and the victory of the tournament will be for you all.” There was an uproar of cheers from the crowd as Ros walked backstage. Dragn nodded his head in approval. At least one Sempai fighter was holding his own in the tournament.

There was a brief rest period before the final match of the night. Dragn looked around the arena, people were chanting and cheering as the end of the Firestorm was drawing to an end. Seeing as though it would be a few minutes before the match was to be held, Dragn sat on the floor, his back against the wall watching the crowd, he wasn`t about to admit that he needed to rest.

Finally, after what felt like an hour the final match was announced. Screams erupted as Ros made his way to the ring, Dragn scrambled to his feet and stood to watch. The match type was then announced, Hell in a Cage.

The two captains exchanged words, but from up in the stands Dragn could not tell what was said. He could only tell that it angered Ros. From then on the match was fast paced, as the two captains were giving it there all. Working in a furious amounts of attacks. Everyone was glued to their seats as they watched the two fighters in their deadly dance. Dragn couldn`t believe how much Ros had perfected his moves, he was incredible and his assault never lightened up as he was on the attack.

The match was unbelievable and ended with Ros swiftly kneeing Red Death in the face, causing his opponent to lose consciousness. Dragn applauded as Ros lifted his hands, the crowd went wild.

“Ladies and gentlemen… I give you, your winner for the Firestorm tournament: RoooossssGWAK!!!!!!

After this had been said, Ros` succumbed to his wounds and fell to the mat. Dragn smiled as Ros` "fan club" threw flowers into the ring. Everyone celebrating the well earned victory.