PC Gaming

Meteorain

Magical & Mystical
Reaction score
Yea, but that's GW, this is a different game. It's a lot better to use a keyboard than a mouse.

Tbh, using the keyboard to navigate on most things PC is superior. It's faster. Hell I rarely using mouse when navigating around my PC, because hotkeys own mouse.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
That's why I said "depending on the game." :p

And yes, I do use keyboard for more or less everything on my PC, mostly 'cause I'm a pretty fast typer and I hate using the mouse. Except like... when I game.

Blackness

Reaction score
AoC is out...
And by the sound of it, it seems to be a great game...
-_- Damn you funcom.... damn you....

OP
tearoutmythroat

tearoutmythroat

Dr. Fuzzywhipple
Reaction score
Ok so i got the comp and picked up COD4 which is by far the best FPS ive ever played. Singleplayer and multiplayer. I also am enjoying the mouse/keyboard control.

Here is my issue though: I went out and picked up a $50 wireless mouse. The Microsoft wireless mouse 6000 v2.0 to be exact. It cuts out often and i already replaced it with the generic mouse that came with my comp out of frustration. My question is does anyone here have experience with wireless mice and are the experiences similar to mine? Are there any wireless mice that are good for gaming or do they all hang up like that leaving the gamers to prefer wired mice?

If the answer involves spending more than $50 theni think i'll stick with wired.

i cant return a mouse to the store since it comes with software, correct?

Alchemist

The Fighters Guide House Member
Reaction score
Ok so i got the comp and picked up COD4 which is by far the best FPS ive ever played. Singleplayer and multiplayer. I also am enjoying the mouse/keyboard control.

Here is my issue though: I went out and picked up a $50 wireless mouse. The Microsoft wireless mouse 6000 v2.0 to be exact. It cuts out often and i already replaced it with the generic mouse that came with my comp out of frustration. My question is does anyone here have experience with wireless mice and are the experiences similar to mine? Are there any wireless mice that are good for gaming or do they all hang up like that leaving the gamers to prefer wired mice?

If the answer involves spending more than $50 theni think i'll stick with wired.

i cant return a mouse to the store since it comes with software, correct?

I have a wireless logitech keyboard and mouse combo, together they were $20-30 and I have had them for years with absolutely no hangups, except when the battery dies.

Oh and i hate click to move...on just about anything.

OP
tearoutmythroat

tearoutmythroat

Dr. Fuzzywhipple
Reaction score
Why didn't you go logitech?

I usually do but the logitech they had there was $100 and the next step down was not what i was looking for. I have no patience so i grabbed a microsoft one that had the features i wanted and now im regretting it.

I'm thinkin of going with the G5 now and keeping the wireless microsoft one at work. I hear the G5 is "tried and true."

Nox

Antediluvian
Reaction score
I would advise ageinst Oblivion, it's pretty gfx but that's about it, the rest is reality, the spells have no "whoosh", the armor looks like it came out of the middle ages, and it's rather small and get's annoying after you're done with the main story.

Reaction score
I would advise ageinst Oblivion, it's pretty gfx but that's about it, the rest is reality, the spells have no "whoosh", the armor looks like it came out of the middle ages, and it's rather small and get's annoying after you're done with the main story.
That is one view on it I guess but not mine...by the way how do you do two quotes in one message?

Nox

Antediluvian
Reaction score
Notice the small icon in the lower right of a post?The middle one that has the quotes and a small plus, you click on that in every post you wish to quote.