OOC Thread - RPG #14

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
See... reading this post, my brain tells me: "He's being sincere, c'mon, give him another chance!"

But instinct which has kept me alive and relatively un-humiliated tells me: "This is CRUSADER, you can't trust him..." ;)

But all right, all right, you win. I'll try to find a weekend when I'm relatively unbusy - this weekend was a bad one, I got sick and did no work yesterday, so I've gotta get all my grading and my real homework done, and after THAT, I have to run along to play the new GWEN preview before it runs out...

I find listening to your brain helps.

and remember, our antagonism is largerly jovial in nature. but when You get a chance it would be good to have a game.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
MOAR POSTS KTHX

Okay, okay, so I'm as guilty as you are if not more, being the post whore of the forum. But even still... not even ONE OOC post? Not one?

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
okie dokie folkies, shall we continue?

I had a good idea today for a revitalising plot point if people are interested in brining back the rp:

Fresh from the lands of the storm children arrive the remaining royal family members, with fresh levies and reinforcements, along with a good protion of the remaining governing lords left behind.

After news had passed back of the kings death and preparations were made, those listed above have made the journey to perform the last funeral rights, as was the final wishes of the king to rest in his new land.

Obviouslyl this would be a good point for orlan to finalise his coup, but somehow word escapes beyond the walls of somerind, and both the natives and the exile princess hear of the coming royalty.

A good time for the natives to strike back? or for some to surrender?

clearly soasan would suspect orlan's intentions, and have to infiltrate the city to warn her remaining family before its too late, the last chance she might have of enough support within the storm children to topple orlan.......

dun, dun, duuuuuh!

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
Mmmm... might be interested in a bit, but I'm scrambling to get my stuff done for this tri + I'm trying to rewrite what I lost. :p

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
I'm talking about continuing this RPG, period. :p

Plus I got another idea for a general fiction short (hopefully) story last night... so... mmm, yeah.

Senekha

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><
Reaction score
Hmmm, I might actually be interesting in working on this RP some more.

Emily, when do you leave for your trip? With my luck, it'll prolly be right when I get highspeed.... D=