OOC Thread - RPG #14

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
yeah having someone raped as a method of torture is the more realistic than breaking bones? get real, this isnt a damn encampment where soldiers can come and go, this is a palace with elite guards, so its not happening, anyone who doesnt keep themselves under control is likely to be 'practice' for davian and no one wants that. so its all purposeful.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
It's still more likely. Now I'm trying to think of an example, but the name keeps slipping out of my mind.

Although I do have to say - it's exceedingly unlikely for a woman to be tortured, really.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
This is ridiculous, no one's posted in here (even the OOC thread!) for two months. :( Why is everybody dead?! D:

Oh, and Katie (yes, this is GW again, so everyone else skip this) - btw, if you don't want to monk, you won't have to - Spike, Trip, and Deadly are all capable of monking, and so's Kyle, and he guests a lot for us. Deadly's teaching me to call though, so... yeah... it promises to be messy for a bit, lol.

For core members, we currently have: Nick, Deadly, Trip, Spike, Mystique, Kyle, and me. That's seven... eighth might be Xandros (old LOST guildmate) but he's going to college now though, so his playing time's limited. Plus Spike and Trip aren't on all the time, and Nick starts school soon, and Nick also doesn't mind if we GvG as long as we can get 8 people. So no fear... we'll probably keep GvGing even when school starts for everyone else, lol. Which means yes, you will get your opportunity.

Build: Eviscerate and Crip Slash warriors, two Paragons (dunno' wth their build is), B-Arrow Ranger, two monks, and the flagrunner. Nick plays Eviscerate, I play Crip Slash (we may be switching off soon though), Mystique plays Ranger, and... basically, the position we REALLY need filled at this point is the flagrunner. I'll ask Nick about it later, but that position should always be open for you, if you're willing.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
Actually... this is partially true. =X

Oh, I have Battlefield 2142 now, btw. ;) No online playing yet though, lol... I've only played it for a few hours before running along back to GW. xD

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
Hey, I'm perfectly willing to play you once I know how the game works, ja? I still keep getting knifed in single player. >=( Either that or grenaded...

And go ahead and laugh at me. My guildmate did too, lol.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
Mmmm... I don't believe you, for some reason.

Besides, I've gotta' grade all the little chillun's homework first. Signed up to be a TA for math, lol... using the intarwebs to relieve the complete and utter boredom that seems to come with it.

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
I'm going to interpret this statement into real English.

Sure I'd kill you a little,. => I will kill you over and over again until I tire of it, and laugh every time I do. The number of my Emily killcount will be "over 9000!" and then I will finally be bored of it, and then kill you only when I have nothing better to do.
but given the chance thats to be expected, => I have spent the last two and a half years verbally assaulting you. Now that I have the chance to assault you ingame as well, I will of course take advantage of every opportunity.
mostly I will help you, => This is like Kyle's "Emily, it's CHARACTER BUILDING! Go off and build some more character by running the mission for the 22nd time!"
and i can show you all my shiney new upgrades. => Let me be an egotistical bastard and show off how I own this game and how you obviously never will. (OK, so that's a little cruel.) Real interpretation: You suck at this game.

I like my translation... don't you? ;)

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
That you would jump to those conclusion offends me greatly! :p

come on, honestly I'll only shoot you once or twice, actulyl given the limit it would have to be C4 and knifing.

We could play C4 golf (a prematch game I invented) but you need to unlock the explosives first.

Honestly! I want to help, and maybe laugh a little at your n00b status, but if you dont learn you'll never play me so i want you to learn quick.

And character building doesnt apply to FPS, I could teach you aim and concentration by running at you with my cloaking device on. teaching you observation and precision aiming before I can get in for the knife kill. Thats killing as an instructive method! everyone wins!

Liadan

Insert Title Here
Reaction score
See... reading this post, my brain tells me: "He's being sincere, c'mon, give him another chance!"

But instinct which has kept me alive and relatively un-humiliated tells me: "This is CRUSADER, you can't trust him..." ;)

But all right, all right, you win. I'll try to find a weekend when I'm relatively unbusy - this weekend was a bad one, I got sick and did no work yesterday, so I've gotta get all my grading and my real homework done, and after THAT, I have to run along to play the new GWEN preview before it runs out...