Old Folks Home

Betty

Reaction score
I second this motion. let the revival of the thread begin. though on a side note, I really wish I had searched for a fantasy forum a long time before I did. reading the old posts, which is what I mostly did when I first joined as I'm a huge introvert and not good at talking to new people right away, I realized that a lot of the glory days of this place were well before I joined, and it saddens me to think about all the times I could've had with people, whom I may not know irl, I do consider friends here.

Running Wolf

Join the Madness
Reaction score
I second this motion. let the revival of the thread begin. though on a side note, I really wish I had searched for a fantasy forum a long time before I did. reading the old posts, which is what I mostly did when I first joined as I'm a huge introvert and not good at talking to new people right away, I realized that a lot of the glory days of this place were well before I joined, and it saddens me to think about all the times I could've had with people, whom I may not know irl, I do consider friends here.

Hey Betty, welcome to tff. There used to be a time when 20+ people would greet you within the day, alas... *brushes dust off the shelves* these halls have fallen quiet and it seems like we only come back in remembrance of the past... there's a slight melancholy in doing so, but it's not all bad.
Roam this place freely, if you wish and enjoy :)

Reactions: JIM

Hydr.pol

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I think the coolest thing in life is learning about the runes. I really regret that there are no "rune" items in schools, good that my rune void is filled with diablo 2, in which I can buy or get runes without any problems! After all, runes are the most interesting field, in my opinion.
Runes are a wonder in Diablo 2! Everyone needs runes. Buy Diablo 2 runes and everything will be fine;)

PD2 Runes | Buy & Sell Project Diablo 2 Runes - Trade on Odealo.com

Last edited:

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
It does seem a bit more quiet right now then it can be. Oh well, I guess it is what it is huh.

jake1964

Old enough to be your dad
Reaction score
Hmmm... Looks like we’re experiencing a little gentrification.

I’d say the place will soon be overrun with youngsters with no notion of the history of this place.
But I kinda doubt it. :confused:

Kaelmarr

Back | Valar Morghulis
Reaction score
Hey everyone, not sure if you remember me at this point (it's been about a decade since I was really active...), but I was able to figure out my login info and thought I'd pop in and say hello. I hope life's been treating everyone well. <3