Official Role-playing Thread

Bard

Erchamion
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
4,874
Reaction score
22
Location
Marietta, GA
*I continue to explore the basement alone, as I follow the foul smell I hear some kind of rattling sound of a can or something. The sound is coming through a hole in the wall, I bend down and crawl in.*
 

Gil-Galad_360

Aran Noldorin
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
4,013
Reaction score
19
Location
Mirkwood, keeping the woods free of Morgoth's mini
*As I return to the main hall, a fell wind enters it, carrying a horrible scream, a smoke-like figure rises from the floor, saying:* Leave now, or...DIE!!!, -JUST TRY, *I say, then, a horrible laghter, loud as a thunder is heard within all the house, the smoke-like figure rushes towards me an sends me away to the other side of the hall flying. When I hit the floor, I hear the voice agin:* You and your friends are warned......*Then it dissapears*
 

Nizati

ShadowDagger
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
21
Location
somewhere... and Canada (eh?)
*was with Gil and saw the appearation flinging Gil across the hall... and chuckles at him* You know... you could have handled that better.... wanna check upstairs? *starts going up the large red-carpeted stairway, sword out and ready*
 

Nizati

ShadowDagger
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
21
Location
somewhere... and Canada (eh?)
*upstairs there is a huge hall filled with fancy paintings and portraits and lit with by candlelight... these paintings wouldn't be that that bad if it wasn't for the fact that someone had scribbled on all the art in.... red... "paint"... depicting all the characters as dead, undead, or dying extreemly goary deaths... to finish the "look" the "red paint" drips down from the paintings onto the floor.... eventually making little red puddles on the carpet* o_O.... ok... that's creapy. maybe you should go first Gil.....
 

Dwimmerlaik

Captain of Despair
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
31
Location
Angmar (aka. GA)
*pushes Gil threw the upstairs door way, whats in there?* oh yeah, what am i worried about? * walks in there and looks around, then i say looks clearish. then i turn back around and this girl is standing right in front of me with a knife in her hand, ready to strike. i say come on you asshole stab me, i dare you. you guys might want to get to running while i take care of this. *
 

Nizati

ShadowDagger
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
21
Location
somewhere... and Canada (eh?)
~_~ showoffs.... that's it... *throws holy water in girl's face before anyone could make a move, she screams, and runs away dissapearing into the darkness of the upstairs hallway* :D Mwaha! NOW let's continue!
 

Gil-Galad_360

Aran Noldorin
Joined
Jan 30, 2006
Messages
4,013
Reaction score
19
Location
Mirkwood, keeping the woods free of Morgoth's mini
*As I open the trap door, a foul wind and a roar are heard.* Let's go *I turn my N.V.Gs on, because it's pitch dark in there and start climbing down the stairs. Soon, we discover that the stairs are very tall and lead to an enormous series of catacombs, the walls are bathed with blood*
 

Dwimmerlaik

Captain of Despair
Joined
Sep 19, 2005
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
31
Location
Angmar (aka. GA)
*looks around and sees that the walls are stone, but have blood constantly flowing down them. sees a picture frame, im going to take a look. its a picture of some dead lady, lets just keep walking.
 

Nizati

ShadowDagger
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
21
Location
somewhere... and Canada (eh?)
o_O *pokes the bloody wall* there must be lawers about... no other force on earth could get blood out of stone!!!... now THAT's creepy thought.... *shivers* lawsuit.... evil....
 

New Posts

Top