Office Dares

aini

Elenya
Reaction score
So here's the theory ...

Work, school, life etc. can be pretty boring at times so the idea of this thread is to come up with ideas for dares that could (in theory) be done to brighten up your own existence and that of the un/fortunate people around you.

Dares should generally be FantasyForum related and (if you can be bothered) score them on a scale of 1 to 5 - 1 being cheesily easy to face and 5 being .. well, utterly crazy!

***NOTE***
This is SPAM not real life!
It is not intended to encourage, for example, teachers to actually start running round the staffroom at work playing Quidditch with an illuminated globe from the Geography department.

Although ... if anyone does choose to do anything I'd love to know why?!*

Okay, so here's one to start you off ...

3 points
Go to work/wherever wearing your replica helmet/crown/tiara
If asked "?!*" by a bemused work colleague simply smile and reply that "hats are back" - you're doing your bit for fashion! Have they not seen the latest issue of Vogue?

*** :angel1:

Nienor

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
2 points

Start little pretend mock battles with your office supplies. ie paper clips vs push pins. :D

Nienor

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. lol
Did you have the CoffeeMaker arguing with the toaster oven again? :p

Strider

Eccentric
Reaction score
The coffee maker started it I swear!!! But this time the kitchen chair got involved...it was a very messy ordeal...

OP
aini

aini

Elenya
Reaction score
Strider said:
We aren't allowed to do them? If I had a replica I would wear it :D

If you want to do it, do it - much respect - I'd probably want to wear the thing too, to be honest! (It's a sad-law-student disclaimer thingy ie. so you can't blame me for encouraging you if you get a telling at work)

Easy 1 pointer for saturday morning
Start referring to your boss as 'the Dark Lord' and see how long it takes people to notice the difference!

Eowyn

Shieldmaiden
Reaction score
4 points
Change the coffee in the office to decaf for a week.

2 points maybe more :D
when you are getting your money out of the ATM machine jump up and down screaming I won I won third time this week :D

Strider

Eccentric
Reaction score
Nienor said:
oh no!! :eek: So long as the refrigerator stayed neutral.

It tried but with a swift kick broke down :D

I swear my one professor is the dark lord. He is a little so and so :mad: My friend even went in and complained to the Dean about him.

OP
aini

aini

Elenya
Reaction score
Strider said:
It tried but with a swift kick broke down :D

I swear my one professor is the dark lord. He is a little so and so :mad: My friend even went in and complained to the Dean about him.

Professors are supposed to be scary - one of mine used to tell us all we were all useless and going to fail. No-one did though. In league with the forces of darkness, or what?!*

3 points
Commune with nature, be a hobbit. Abandon your shoes under your desk and spend the day in comfort!

Strider

Eccentric
Reaction score
I went to school once (alright more than once, every monday) in my PJs and slippers...does that count? Especially since my slippers fall off so I normally give up and just run around kicking my slippers in various directions and running around in sock feet after them. (Look at what college teaches you!)

OP
aini

aini

Elenya
Reaction score
V impressed with that - more people should follow your example!
Slippers and PJ's the way forward - with a crown/helmet/tiara, of course!