My take on the Fellowship of the Ring

Scorpio1990

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have done my first little write up about a book. I thought i'd start with FOTR as it is a good place to start. I've also done some comparisons with the films and I will be writing about the other books in due course.
It would be nice if you had a quick look and let me know what you think!

http://www.hjcronin.com/?p=52

Thanks in advance

H

OP
Scorpio1990

Scorpio1990

Reaction score
someone got 2 and someone else or possibly same person got 8

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
the summary was good, with a typo here and there. the quiz was fun. got all but 1 right, and that's only because I haven't read the books in a while.

OP
Scorpio1990

Scorpio1990

Reaction score
the summary was good, with a typo here and there. the quiz was fun. got all but 1 right, and that's only because I haven't read the books in a while.

It's funny because some people have claimed they got 12/12 but they don't realize I get the results on my admin page :) saw your one. I think it was the one about Wormtongue you got wrong.

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
It's funny because some people have claimed they got 12/12 but they don't realize I get the results on my admin page :) saw your one. I think it was the one about Wormtongue you got wrong.

it was indeed the Wormtongue question that I got wrong, mostly because I let a friend borrow the book a couple of years ago now and so I haven't read it in a while.

OP
Scorpio1990

Scorpio1990

Reaction score
it was indeed the Wormtongue question that I got wrong, mostly because I let a friend borrow the book a couple of years ago now and so I haven't read it in a while.

I think Wormtongue is the one who is most justified in killing Saruman, he had such a miserable existence.