Looking For Fantasy Beta Readers

B.P.Baggett

Legends of Aeolyne
Reaction score
I am a Fantasy writer to help (beta Readers). I am in the process of rewriting my book. Its a story of unlikely friends, sword and sorcery. Classic beasts and ancient races. A lone Assassin, a prince and a ruined empire. Then there is a red Drake with his minions to come.
If you are a serious reader, give detailed feedback, lover of Fantasy/fiction, and like helping writers. Send me a pm.
Thank You.
B.p.Baggett

kippersays_hi

Reaction score
Hi there, I am in dire need of someone to review my fantasy novel (in progress) also, so i'll give yours a read if you can return the favour? Thanks!:)

OP
B.P.Baggett

B.P.Baggett

Legends of Aeolyne
Reaction score
Hello,
Sorry for the really late reply, I was wondering how long is it so far?

OP
B.P.Baggett

B.P.Baggett

Legends of Aeolyne
Reaction score
hello
you still willing to read it for me?

Mad Hatter

Loitering from 2009 - 2018
Reaction score
If you are a serious reader, give detailed feedback, lover of Fantasy/fiction, and like helping writers.

Hi there, I am in dire need of someone to review my fantasy novel (in progress) also, so i'll give yours a read if you can return the favour? Thanks!:)

I'd be happy to read both of them.

Mad Hatter

Loitering from 2009 - 2018
Reaction score
Well, Baggins has been gone for 5 months, and Kippers for 7, so I'm not expecting a response anytime soon.

OP
B.P.Baggett

B.P.Baggett

Legends of Aeolyne
Reaction score
Friends... I am very VERY sorry. I am not getting notifications on this post. I have been working on a book called Ivar:blood and Steel. This will be our soon.
Unfortunately the other books were removed from Amazon due to issues with the novels themselves. I hope to have them back up soon. But if you are still interested in reading them pm me with an email and I could send you a PDF of the book.
Thank you.
-B. P. Baggett

Overread

Wolfing it up!
Staff member
Reaction score
Out of interest what were the issues you encountered? Might be helpful info for others looking to self publish through Amazon.