LEGO LOTR game

Foinikas

Playing backgammon!
Reaction score
Hey guys what's up?As you saw in my video I bought the new LEGO Lord of the Rings PC game.And it's very very good.

I actually only have 3 LEGO games,including this one.The first one is LEGO Indiana Jones the original adventures,which was good but the controls and some of the maps frustrated me a lot.The second one is LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean which I liked a lot and is a very very big improvement from other LEGO video games.

LEGO LOTR is also a very big improvement in the LEGO series,the quests and things you've got to do are usually more fun and you need to use the various characters in new and innovative ways in order to finish some levels.

Let me tell you something...playing with LEGOlas.....is SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!Trust me,he is probably one of the best "Legolized" characters ever.Gimli is also very tough and swings his axe in a pro-manner.

And the fact that you can fight the intro battle where Sauron comes out to fight is SOOOOO fantastic!

It also features the typical but funny humor of the video-game series by LEGO.Pretty good humor!

Druid of Lûhn

The Little Lamb.
Reaction score
Good! I'm getting it for christmas (if the WII release isn't pushed back again!). I also have LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (also great).

Cannot wait to get it.