Kurts Fantasy World

OP
K

Kurt

The Fighters Guide House Member
Reaction score
Next I want to show you how I make sense out of random words in the following examples.

Snack Baron Coins Blood Ball Fairy Hail.
Horse Shire Crescent Errands Peak Armor Samurai.
Mine Elixir Silver Strode Mosaic Mystery Sunshine.
Frog Loot Plane Sponge Strangle Rat Master.
Lumbered Dream Cellar Junkyard Maw Punish Wizard.

Treat it as a puzzle and combine words to create a sentence.

Blood Baron does errands with his Shire Horse. The Silver Samurai is a character save him for later. The Rat Master Punishes a wizard in the Junkyard Cellar. The Mosaic Mine could be cave paintings and there are Crescent Coins on the floor.

Next I did another randomization of five lines and what came next surprised me.

Words I put together were Palace Hedge, Thunder Trample that is the Shire Horse jumping over the palace hedge. The sound of Thunder of its hooves. I also had the word Katana Knife came up which would be used in the Magic Market as there is a gruesome murder explained with words that it came up with random details that I refuse to disclose as I do not wish to offend anybody. The Silver Samurai had committed the murder. There was blood and vomit with the kill that's all I can say.

OP
K

Kurt

The Fighters Guide House Member
Reaction score
Just to see you mad Jim it was worth it. It shows you have a short fuse loser.

JIM

zombie Turncoat
Reaction score
i'm not mad. i'm fine lol. merely started wondering how many actual posts you'd made.

Last edited:

olivia_the_lamb

Staff member
Reaction score
Kurt, if you can't stop antagonizing members you will be reprimanded officially. This is a warning.

JNK

King of tards
Reaction score
Kurt, if your only way to get release from your frustrations is to attack other people on the net, there are forums more suited for your taste... on the other hand, you could start playing Runescape and make fun of new people calling them noobs and scamming them (just like other 14 year olds do) ... well on the other hand in order to do that you would have to develop high level character, which might be just beyond you skills :D