Join the War Effort

AcrobaticHippo

Determined
Reaction score
In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
Lol, you ought to have known by now, but anyways, I'll give you a short overview:

The Flake War is made up of two sides: The Alliance and the Flakers

The Flakers are the evil side in the war, advocating Frosted Flakes (the cereal) and aiming to conquer the whole world and impose Flakey goodness on them! Recently, Knightress Jnanee of the Flakers -ahem:)- convinced the leader of Nyphyte, Commander Wolf, to join forces with the Flakes, so we have the power of two armies in one bwahahhaha :D Alright, enough of the biasness :)

The Alliance is the good side. The people on this side are those striving to battle the oppression from Flakes and allow Fruity Pebbles and Cheerios, among their other favourite breakfast cereal, to exist and thrive in the world.

So, which side would you like to choose, and why?? Think carefully before choosng, if you choose to join the Flakers, I will be reviewing your standpoint (refer to previous posts), if not, Lady_of_Shalott or some other anti-Flaker will review. Once you have been approved, you can post your armies in whichever thread depending on your choice, and you're all set! The earlier the better :)

So, which side do you want to join?

volksmenner

practitioner of æsthetics
Reaction score
i choose to ally myself with the flakers and become a commander in your dark army. frosted flakes have always been the only cereal to me and i would love nothing more than to rid the world of every other variety and impose the grrrrreat power of frosted flakes upon the unworthy world.

if i am accept, victory is assured.

what say you...evil advocates of the frosted order?

Leora

Reaction score
Hmmm flaker or anti-Flaker? Such a hard choice but I think I would rather be a anti-Flaker. :)

Lord_Croanan

King and Conquerer
Reaction score
This sounds interesting, in the name of all things pure and marshmellowy I am a follower of Lucky Charms! I and my army cast our lot in with the anti flackers....and if i'm chosen......uh....what do i do?

Wolf

Professor Nick Cutter.
Reaction score
Or I'll just come in with my wolves and conjour up some mad invention that causes torture in 50 ways, involving the words 'Britney' and 'Spears'.

That may even include 'Algebra'.

Matthias_Thulmann

Archmage of the Elves
Reaction score
If the war effort continues then I offer my services to the anti-flakers for the light of good always shines through the shadows of dark! Flakers repent and thy souls be cleased!