Join the War Effort

OP
Crusader

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
your english is fine, but grammar or word usage is a little off sometimes.

as for your standpoint that us not acceptable. your own knigdom? you have your own guild, i think your making some mistaken judgement that the guilds are all in one 'world' or soemthing, in truth guilds arent even for RP, theyre a place for general interest, the flake war moved here out fo spam mainly because we needed room to expand and a guild was the only way to justify it. We're not an obstacle for anyhting, not in the way you seem to believe, you cannot 'conquer' the flake guild.
The flake war is about flakes, you cannot do anyhting in it that isnt motivated by one standpoint on that topic. just coming in to fight one side isnt possible or sensible.

You want into the falke war? then join a side, or make a side fo your own, just as long as your motivation is on the flake topic and not some abstract concept that is unrelated.

OP
Crusader

Crusader

Disturber of the Peace
Reaction score
thats not important, besides from the investment youve made into the war you should know by now and if you dont i proves just how pointless your part is. take a standpoint of leave.

Boadicea

Warrior Queen
Reaction score
Hey everybody! Can I join? Joining the Flakers would be cool, because you get to be evil, but then again I like Cheerios for breakfast! So, can I join the Alliance?

AcrobaticHippo

Determined
Reaction score
In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
It seems that we (the people left in the Frosted Flakes thread) have failed to monitor this thread for a long time!

Sure you can, you two! The Alliance is pretty much in need of new members anyways...and for all of you out there, joining as a Flake wouldn't hurt either...hehehe...

*rubs hands together*

Boadicea

Warrior Queen
Reaction score
Thanks much, Jnanee! Do we just show up in the guild, or what do we need to do?

AcrobaticHippo

Determined
Reaction score
In Turtleopia, training Elan's turtles :P
Okay, you have already chosen to join the anti-flakes, just tell us why you want to join the anti-flakes and what you would do for them (it's a sort of a standpoint) in this thead. After that, you go to the thread "The Grand Armies of the Flake Empire" and post a message detailing how many armies you've got, after that you'll all set :)

Last edited:

Boadicea

Warrior Queen
Reaction score
Great, thanks! Why do I want to join the antiflakes? I wish to make a stand against the tyranny of the forces of evil, to free the huddled masses of the Flake empire from oppression, and to uphold and exalt the great name of Multigrain Cheerios with buttered toast! I would aid all Alliance members in battles and missions, and fight wholeheartedly alongside my allies to demolish our enemies and crush them into the dust!

Last edited: