Interest Check: TES - The Royal Hunt

Mad Hatter

Loitering from 2009 - 2018
Reaction score
PLOT SUMMARY:
There have been rumours that some of the Daedric princes are conspiring together in an attempt to fuse their realms with the physical realm once and for all. Nobody knows the whole reason behind this, but they have never been documented as working together. This can only mean that something big is about to happen. A small group of heroes have been grouped together on royal authority to put an end to every Daedra prince and save the Nirn.

The Daedric Princes consist of:

Azura - The Daedric Prince of Dawn and Dusk, Mother of Roses, Queen of Twilight.
Boethiah - The Daedric Prince of Murder and Deceit.
Clavicus Vile - The Daedric Prince of Wishes and Bargains.
Hermaeus Mora - The Daedric Prince of Knowledge, Knower of the Unknown, Keeper of Knowledge, Keeper of Forbidden Secrets, Herma-Mora.
Hircine - The Daedric Prince of The Hunt, Father of Man-beasts.
Sheogorath - The Daedric Prince of Madness, Mad-god, Demented Duke.
Jyggalag - The Daedric Prince of Order, Hatred of Madness, Enemy of Freedom. Jyggalag is in fact the original form of Sheogorath. The other princes cursed him into what he despises most out of jealousy. Sheogorath becomes Jyggalag again at the end of each era (see Greymarch).
Malacath - The Daedric Prince of Curses, Keeper of the Bloody Curse, Lord of Sworn Oath, Corner of the House of Trouble.
Mehrunes Dagon - The Daedric Prince of Destruction and Change, The Changer, Corner of the House of Trouble.
Mephala - The Daedric Prince of Spiders, Whispering Lady, Spinner.
Meridia - The Daedric Prince of Life, Enemy of the Dead, Lady of Infinite Energies.
Molag Bal - The Daedric Prince of Domination, the Corrupter, Creator of Corprus, Corrupted Creator, Corner of the House of Trouble, Lord of Domination, the King of Rape, and Enslaver of Mortals.
Namira - The Daedric Prince of Ancient Darkness, the Spirit Daedra, the Eater of Children.
Nocturnal - The Daedric Prince of Night, Mistress of Night, Mother of Thieves, Lady of Ravens, Lady Luck.
Peryite - The Daedric Prince of Pestilence, the Taskmaster, The Lord of Lower.
Sanguine - The Daedric Prince of Debauchery, the Lord of Sin, Master of Sins.
Vaermina - The Daedric Prince of Nightmares, Lady of Evil Omens, the Dream-lady, The Collector of Minds.

FIRST LET ME EXPLAIN THE SMALL INTRODUCTION,
I want this RP to be very much as free roam as possible. I have a rough idea, but I don't have a set storyline that I will demand everyone follow. I will simply point you in a direction.

I shall decide all found items/starting armor and weapons for everyone according to their stats to make sure we dont have one person who finds an amber longsword whilst everyone else is using rusty iron shortswords.

RULES FOR THIS RP:
1) I am the almighty, the ruler, the king. What I say, goes.
2) Respect other RP'ers. Just because someone knows more or less than you, doesn't make them a better or worse player. They might just save your life.
3) Your armor/clothing/weapons can and will break. If you go into battle with broken equipment, don't expect to get out unscathed.
4) If your character dies, that is the end. You are always welcome to create another, however.
5) One character per person at a time please.
6) Any requests for character development/wants or for anything else, please message me, I'm always around.

Name:
Birthsign:
Class:
Specific appearance details: (E.G How can I tell you apart from the same species)
Small Bio:

Last edited:

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
OT: Haven't played Elder's Scrolls. Wonder if I can show some interest in this regardless?

OP
Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
Oh absolutely. I'm sure you'd enjoy it a lot more with a basic understanding of the IG world, but I don't see why you couldn't look things up as/if we progress.

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
plus you can always ask. I know more than is probably necessary about the world so yea

OP
Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
Well, I say give it a few more days, then we can get something started!

Sevi

Master of Beasts
Reaction score
I also know nothing about Elder's Scrolls and I've never joined anything like this but I would like to learn more. I have played pen and paper RPG's in the past. Is this something like that?

OP
Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
I have played pen and paper RPG's in the past. Is this something like that?

Something like that, yes. Typical forum roleplays are done as such:

Imgur

This one is intended to be such that I, the GM, am a bit more involved. Rather than the players just forging the entire story as they go along, I will be "there" to bring you catastrophy, fortune, poor luck and whatever else my mood dictates.

Sevi

Master of Beasts
Reaction score
That sound like fun but I'm not sure I have the time for it. How often do usually players post?

OP
Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
Whenever they have time! Some allow a day inbetween posts, some allow a week.

olivia_the_lamb

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm interested. I played Oblivion and a little bit of Skyrim... but Oblivion I p ayed roughly 10 years ago. I know very little :D

And this way I don't have to make a guild rp, we can just do this instead :D

OP
Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter

Reaction score
Wonderful. We can ping 'em and see what they say when they get around to visiting us here.

@Pyrofyre I... I can't seem to tag shogun.