Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Cara

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Nicci

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Confessor

Reaction score
I think Kahlan leading an army was a choice she had to make and we all saw how the war turned out. She does know what she is dong when it comes to leading an army. Her skills as a warrior are necessary for victory as well as the strength of her soldiers. Don't forget her father, Wyborn, taught Kahlan everything about battle, war, tactics, and fighting. Even though some won't agree, I know Kahlan is a great character. And thanks Clarissa for your comments! :D

Numenor53

Reaction score
dont forget kahlan kills richard inb ook six with a practice swords an amazing acomlishment. she also leads armys really well 5,ooo recruits versus 50,000 battle hardend troops. in fotf she leads the army versus the order

Well Kahlan only struck Richard because he left an opening for her...
But my choice would have to be Death's Mistress.. just a great name!

Skye Blue

Reaction score
They are all some of my favorite female characters in fantasy (most authors cannot write girls) but I'd have to go with Cara, just for her sense of humor

House of Rahl

Reaction score
While Cara is a beast and Kahlan is a wonderful mix of wise, kind and powerful (not only her inborne power, but also her fighting abilities and tactical prowess), Nicci has something that is extremely enticing! Her abilities are second only to her capacity for kindness.