how cool would it be to be an animagi

DrSmart

Reaction score
Okay If i had been a wizard I would have DIED TO BE ONE! Well they are quite rare apparently but if 4 students could teach themselves to do it just so they could hang out with a werewolf friend It must be something any wizard is capable of becoming. Hermione had proven time and time again that the Hogwarts library (somewhere i would also spend much of my time If i was a wizard) has info on almost any magical subject. Yes it would take a long time especially learning on your own, and be difficult but It would still be EPIC.

so anyway would anyone else want to do it? or would you rather focus on other things in the wizarding world? and If you did become one what kind of animal would you most likely turn into? Id want to turn into a monkey

transfiguration class professor: so and so "Monkey? why is their a monkey in the classroom? did one of you turn Mr. Smith into a monkey?" (mr smith I would HAVE to get that changed its such a lame last name)

me back as a human: "I did professor so and so!"

professor so and so: 0_o "what on earth? your an animagi? damn now im going to have to fill out a bunch of paperwork to get you registered in the ministry of magic..."

Crouton

Reaction score
It would be very cool indeed. While reading the books I kept thinking that if I went to Hogwarts I would start studying it straight away and make it a life goal to become one. It would be very hard to choose just one animal. Maybe a bird.

Indigo Orchid

Caveo Discipulo
Reaction score
To be an animagus. Animagi is plural.

I'm not sure... but I'd like to be one. Remember, you can't choose. I guess I'd become a small bird, but I really have no idea.