• If I see one more poll I scream!!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • If I see one more poll I'll leave

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If you want the thing in ten to happen DON'T POLL ME

• Just quit the stupid poll's

• If you poll me one more time on weapons and armour I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH WITH Y

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvenblademaster

Reaction score
Lets see what people say when asked how much and how often and what kind of polls they like.

Harrison

The Best Beatle
Reaction score
Stop with the stinkin POLLS!!!

sorry...

Dalleron

Reaction score
polls are ok, it just when they are all basically the same, they start to get redundant. If one weapon is a person's fave they'd"probably" pick it in a fight, If it was their favorite, they'd also like that particular blade to be released as functional as well, and so on. I vote on most of them but they are all the same.

NateDogg2

Reaction score
They are very redundant. Most of these polls are being re-worded and put on again. 75% of them stink. IMHO. I would like to see more polls focused around petitions to get certain things made. Just like we did with Boromir's sword on the old site. Now I am totally excited about that sword coming out and saved wall space for it.

We need more polls that accomplish stuff like that.

eugeisia

Reaction score
natedogg has got the right idea... most of the poles, i think, on this website have little or no meaning.. sure its fun to see what other people like, but like it was said earlier.. they are all based on the same ideas over and over again.

Deepwood Sniper

Reaction score
Personally I think that the really good polls are the ones that are petitions to express to United Cutlery and Kit Rae about a particular item that has not been announced (like Haldir's sword) so they can know how many people are interrested in it and so we can get it added to the list of items to be made, like NateDogg2 said with regards to Boromir's sword. That poll was pretty basic...would you buy Boromir's sword if UC makes it yes / no...and the results were favorable and now we will be seeing it.