Help me find this movie. Impossible, probably!

OP
Tamago

Tamago

Lord-Commander of Anakin's Kingsguard
Reaction score
It was probably terrible. But it’s been ages since I’ve watched it and I am very forgetful as it is. :p I’ve been trying to find it for years, it’s not like I can clap my hands and magically remember suff. Unfortunately:D

I was thinking that MAYBE I have a certain idea about it and my mind is confusing matters to such a friggin’ degree that I might even not recognise it if I see it. Hopefully not. I’ll try finding the tv programs and runnings for those years and see if I find something. I don’t recall on what channel I watched, but then again, I could try that. It’s driving me nuts, I’ll probably hate it if I watch it again, but it’s not stopping me from searching for it. And burdening others too :eek:

Jakub Hobbit

Reaction score
Was it weirdlishly realistic like WILLOW type creatures? Or something more modern and more real world like pan's labirynth?

There's always Never Ending Story with a kid... but I guess it ain't it.

OP
Tamago

Tamago

Reaction score
Going back a bit further, but could it be Labyrinth?
There are some similarities, but it's not this one. I recalled a boy more than a girl with monsters, and there was no singing involved.:confused:

Anyway, I'm giving it up. It was terrible, anyway. Probably. I know how to find out, but it's an endless effort and I can't do it right now. I could go through channel programs throughout a period of years, let's say 1999 and 2005 and see what has been running on certain channels I might have watched like a child and then... but the research I have to do for this! I am not sure I have the will.

OP
Tamago

Tamago

Reaction score
Oh, no! :confused:

Midnattblod

Royal Wolf of Shadow
Reaction score
ok, just wanted to throw it out there just in case. I actually personally had trouble remembering the title of that one not long ago lol

Keyser Sushi

Verbal Carp
Reaction score
Hey Tamago, this is kind of a weird question, but what can you tell me about the art design of the movie? Production value? Like, did it look good, or did it look kind of cheap? Everybody's already named all the movies I can think of, but I thought maybe something visual in nature would spark something. I know in the early 2000's there were a number of kinda crummy fantasy movies trying follow the success of LOTR (and failing, natch!)