Harry Potter 3

Thorin

Reaction score
Did anyone else think that the 3rd movie was garbage compared to the first 2?

- Whats with the fading out bleck screens!
- Why did they change the layout of hogwarts.
- Harry Didn't seem to be getting any worse. And he never was yelled at once!!! Not only was it different from the first two movies, they stressed the un-important things from the book. It was my favourite of the bunch... then the movie came along. It was a bad idea to change directors... hell, they didn't even include the Harry Potter theme. Whats up with that?

I understand that its a big book... and you cant put everything in it. But some things that were included inthe movie... were not needed at all!! :yak:

Lariel

Miss Fearsome Pirate
Reaction score
I actually thought it was the best one. :halo: Quite frankly, I thought the first two were kind of boring and not very Harry Potter-ish. The fading out black screens didn't really bother me that much...and as for stressing the little things, I am disappointed that they didn't tell us barely anything about Lupin's past at school, because that was like my favorite part.

Lady Cyllíeth

WillExplodeUnderPressure
Reaction score
I didn't like the 3rd movie 'cause the story was sooo boring.
I don't like the 3rd book either...

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
It was okay, but when they go back in time it's a bit long-whinded

Paisley Pixie

Goddess of Darkness
Reaction score
I thought the 3rd one was better than the first two--much better animation and graphics.. and seemed more detailed. Sure, the fading black screens annoyed me a bit-but I ignored them. Overall, it was a nice movie. I can't wait until the fourth one comes out-I haven't read the 5th book just yet because I just got through reading the 4th, and so far, the 4th book has been my favorite. I hope they make the movie just as good, too.

caitied18

Pyro *********
Reaction score
i thought it was a little worse. I know the old Dumbledore guy died but i think they deffinatly could've gotn somebody to a little better job. The book was a little better than the movie. When they did go back in time the movie just kinda dragged along EXTREMELY SLOW. I hope the next one will be done better

Crookshanks32

Reaction score
I think that Harry Potter 3 is the most dumb of all 3 movies. The only part that I liked was any scene with Herminoie's cat, Crookshanks.

Kinocha

Reaction score
The movie wasn't the best, but it was an acceptable atemt. The little things they got wrong irriteted me. Like the Patrunus. Its suposed to be a stag, but apears like a sheld most of the time. tink book 4 can be good, but book 5 can be a great movie. Book 4 and 5 are sofar the best books in the series.

C

CanadianRCist

its a pretty darn good movie if you know what i mean.... but compared to LOTR not as good

SEVENWOLVES

GET READY FOR PUNISHMENT
Reaction score
i thought it was a very confusing movie, the second i still the best in my opinion!

C

CanadianRCist

yeah it is if you didn't read the books .......... just like LOTR

Lady Dark Moon

Goddess of Black Magic
Reaction score
I hated the movies! (no offense to anyone). the new directer should totally be fired. I cant believe he chose Gary Oldman for Sirius and that guy for Lupin was ugly (again, no offense)

and what's up with Harry fainting all the time? he does that at least three times!

KeyGirl

Reaction score
I really don't think that to fire the director of the 3rd move is enough… I say crucify him! Honestly! In his attempts to be original and different from his predecessor… he made a movie that’s unwatchable!
My excuses to those who like this movie but… such a good book didn’t deserve such thing.

Tarantio

Naruto Fan!
Reaction score
Its a good film but the second was better.... The new director should have carried on like the old one, theres no point in changing the style in the middle of the series. Hopefully TGOF will be better, that was one of my favorate books. Gary Oldman wasn't too bad as Sirius, but could have been better. Lupin was good though.

Athena

Reaction score
i havent seen it but ive been told its a great movie. i cant wait for the goblet of fire to come out thats got to be really cool. bye:D