God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltrina

Reaction score
I mean geeze sorry I forgot we ventured into the land of no sense of humour...

if you want to make jokes.. open a new thread called: JOKE..or JOKES...or JOKING..funny jokes -...and not joke about GOd.
cuz its not funny at all.

anonymous

the king
Reaction score
i am offened too..
because my religious says there is no creator ..
and you says there is ...so your are saying my belief are wrong - thats is ofending

Padmé

King in the North & King Anakin's Wench
Reaction score
We're using this place to discuss the idea of a god, that's in all aspects. Whether serious or jokingly, please stop trying to tell us what to say and what not to say. If you don't like what is being written here, then you know what? Don't read it. No one is forcing you to, and you're welcome to start a 'We love God' Thread, for god believers only. But this is not that thread.

Anyway, all it seems you tend to say here Kaltrina is to tell us to stop talking about what we are talking about, can you please put forward an actual opinion? You're assuming that we would not listen to you. We are merely talking amongst ourselves, if you want to forward an opinion then do so, but don't just tell us what to say and what not to say. No one is trying to offend you. And the sooner you realize that, the happier you'll become.

Foinikas

Playing backgammon!
Reaction score
Kaltrina said it well.If you want to joke,go do it somewhere else.There are some things in life that are not to be made fun of.I feel very annoyed right now.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
No, but you are avoiding the question what is so wrong about being called gay. We don't know what God is and to me he doesn't exist, however I keep the possibility open that he does exist and Lego is right, he could be a person. Why does everybody refer to him as a 'male'? Does it make it simpler for you to talk about him then? Cause I think it is a possibility that God is a person. So in all seriousness what if he was, would it be disrespectful to assume so? Jesus was once a person. He is God also. He was a male. And historically people have talked in all seriousness of his sexuality just out of curiosity not out of disrespect.

Sorcha

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm closing this thread down to cool off. Mostly because this is a debate forum, and all I'm seeing is a whole bunch of adults acting like children. There's no discussion or debate going on here as far as I'm concerned.

All of youare accountable for that. Someone will reopen this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.