God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonymous

the king
Reaction score
:D :D ok ok
-so anyway .. there are still questions- we take a Religious family , they child gets cancer .. will agde cure cancer.. no why , because he dosent exists :p

Lego

God amongst men
Reaction score
I like the idea of their being a god, it's always nice to think they something other than this level of existence is out there somewhere.

But the whole bible stuff...eh...not so much.

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score
No but I think all this raises a perfect question if you want to stay serious, why this hate for gay people. You call God gay and you immediately get offended, why? Because being gay is wrong? If I called God straight, would that be as offensive as calling him gay or wouldn't it be offensive as gay?

Foinikas

Playing backgammon!
Reaction score
What if God is gay ?

Stop this blasphemy and mocking at once!!!

This is getting really offending and annoying!And it shows what kind of people you Padme,Anakin,Lego and Anonymous are.You're not respecting others for nothing.

With all seriousness right now I say I feel disgusted by you today...

Padmé

King in the North & King Anakin's Wench
Reaction score
I like the idea of their being a god, it's always nice to think they something other than this level of existence is out there somewhere.

But the whole bible stuff...eh...not so much.

Yes I understand where the comfort of it all comes. People feel better when they think they have someone 'more powerful' who can take care of things for them. So they feel happier in the fact that when they have worries they can ask their god for help etc. It's the same as us asking our parents for help in a way, only adults do it to something that isn't there. But if it makes them feel better than fair enough. I just hope one day we can live in a world where religion is not necessary, and looking after your fellow man is seen as more important

Anakin

God Emperor
Reaction score

This is getting really offending and annoying!And it shows what kind of people you Padme,Anakin,Lego and Anonymous are.You're not respecting others for nothing.

Well to stay serious can you answer my question then? Really I apologize we were just having a bit of a laugh and I admit it got a bit out of hand, but that's all it is. It's not mockery of other people, it's having a laugh between me and the others, cause this thread is pretty dead anyway.

Last edited:

Lego

God amongst men
Reaction score

stop being so mardy...if you were confident in your believes you wouldn't care what people said and take it as just a pinch of salt.

Kaltrina

Reaction score
No but I think all this raises a perfect question if you want to stay serious, why this hate for gay people. You call God gay and you immediately get offended, why? Because being gay is wrong?

its not normal at all..and expecialy when you refer to the creator..
GOD IS NOT A SIMPLE PERSON..so be careful..
you and the others who say those terrible things..terrible rediciolus questions..about God..and the existence of his.
if i was a mod or admin i would close this topic..cuz its not worth it anymore..you're using it to make more posts..and to ofend God belivers.
I hate this kind of ofending..
i didnt choose to be ofended ...but when i have faith in GOD and i admire GOd..and other belivers..we all will be ofended by the posts that you and padma and anonymous and some other atheists are writing..
If you're trying to look smart..belive me ..you're not looking at all..
you're being anoying to everyone in this forum..
everyone that is a beliver.
we're not ofending your atheism..but you are ofending us in so many ways.
stop it..youre anoying.

really.

Status
Not open for further replies.